Taking Requests because I'm bored.

Author Topic: Taking Requests because I'm bored.  (Read 2129 times)

Hey! I'm really bored and I need some stuff to make. I'll do anything as long as it doesn't require me to model - but if you can provide the model, I'll do it. (and as long as it's possible)
Current to - do list:
  • /back - go back to your original location once you are fetched because I think admins randomly fetching you is annoying
  • Slot toggler - change your keybinds between either brick slots/ inventory slots with a button - Requested by LeetZero
  • Event - bots prefer ranged combat instead of close range - Requested by EnjoyedBen2002
  • Ping checker in bottom left corner - Requested by Buddy!
gogogo
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:03:48 PM by Cruxeis »

Make a client-side toggle for using 1-5 for either Inventory Slots or Brick Slots. I am sort of having issues with my scrollwheel and it'd be more convenient. It would be more convenient either way.

Can you make an event where a bot pill will prefer ranged conbat? combat?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 05:24:13 PM by EnjoyedBen2002 »

• /unfetch - go back to your original location once you are fetched because I think admins randomly fetching you is annoying

Make it /back.

Make something similar to FpsCounter where it puts your ping in the bottom left corner of your screen.

Make something similar to FpsCounter where it puts your ping in the bottom left corner of your screen.

Ctrl + N

Ctrl + N
Yes, ctrl + n will show the netgraph that shows your ping, but it also shows a bunch of other things. I'll do it (even thought its almost pointless lol)
Make it /back.
Ok, done. I also added the requests to the OP.

Make a client-side toggle for using 1-5 for either Inventory Slots or Brick Slots. I am sort of having issues with my scrollwheel and it'd be more convenient. It would be more convenient either way.
I made a mod that does this depending on wether your building is enabled or not.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243057.0#post_InvNums

In case Cruxeis wants to use it for reference.

I made a mod that does this depending on wether your building is enabled or not.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243057.0#post_InvNums

In case Cruxeis wants to use it for reference.
Thanks, jes! That'll be extremely useful.

Also, I would like something that tracks youre FPS

• Event - bots prefer ranged combat instead of close range - Requested by EnjoyedBen2002
Just so you know, I would like it if you did this. getting to close to a bot with this event causes hime to move backwards and shoot(or explode)you

Ah, stuff, The Doublepost

metrics(fps); shows you your FPS by default.

metrics(fps); shows you your FPS by default.
Yeah but that goes over the startTalking area.

FpsCounter
http://rtb-archive.host22.com/add_ons/Client_FPSCounter.zip
Puts your fps in the bottom right corner of your screen