Are you excited?

Yes
6 (15.4%)
No
24 (61.5%)
maybe
9 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Is anyone excited for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?  (Read 1696 times)

I'd say that spot goes to Ghosts.
I spared myself from ghosts, but I'll take your word for it

It makes MW3 look great.

It makes MW3 look great.

I am in possession of MW3, but not Ghosts.

What makes Ghosts so bad? I'm honestly curious, never played it myself, as I dont have it.

What even defines a bad Call of Duty game? They're pretty much all consistently the same game, you shoot dudes. I've never had a problem with a Call of Duty game.

What even defines a bad Call of Duty game? They're pretty much all consistently the same game, you shoot dudes. I've never had a problem with a Call of Duty game.

MW3 had horribly laggy servers, unfair killstreaks, worst campaign in the series, and new players stood no chance against higher ranked players even if they were better because the higher up weapons are so overpowered.

Black ops and black ops II were miles ahead of MW3, even ghosts is better.

I always say Im going to hate the next call of duty that comes out but I usually end up liking it

ghosts sucks and I never liked it

I always say Im going to hate the next call of duty that comes out but I usually end up liking it

ghosts sucks and I never liked it

Maps too big. Literally the only problem I had. Wait, no. Prestige system sucked. The whole squad thing was dumb too. Should've kept survival from MW3. Also, AI squads going up against each other? Stupid. AIs attempting to do all the things players do? Stupid. AIs are stupid in general.