Betelgeuse and his 200 alts...

Author Topic: Betelgeuse and his 200 alts...  (Read 6743 times)

"dump your dirt" so i was immature and laughed at that more than i should have
Nice bump.

/support

This kid needs to be in juvenile detention/ arrested for federal crimes
lol no he doesnt

can you imagine calling the police and being like "yes a guy spammed my server on the internet please arrest him"

i mean we've all spammed a server before. you've done it too. can you imagine being thrown in a prison with people who inject heroine into their eyeballs and rape little girls because you wrote "aferghaerhnbaegionaerguog[aegbhegiuo[ejrg]eragjaergi[aeg" on the internet

lol no he doesnt

can you imagine calling the police and being like "yes a guy spammed my server on the internet please arrest him"

i mean we've all spammed a server before. you've done it too. can you imagine being thrown in a prison with people who inject heroine into their eyeballs and rape little girls because you wrote "aferghaerhnbaegionaerguog[aegbhegiuo[ejrg]eragjaergi[aeg" on the internet
Betel spams "YOU LIKE TO EAT DONKEY BALLS YOU LIKE TO EAT DONKEY BALLS YOU LIKE TO EAT DONKEY BALLS" though. I think that deserves some jail time.

Betel spams "YOU LIKE TO EAT DONKEY BALLS YOU LIKE TO EAT DONKEY BALLS YOU LIKE TO EAT DONKEY BALLS" though. I think that deserves some jail time.
How long do you think he deserves?

Cassord I need to tell you something when you have a minute

im ok with people bumping, if it adds to the discussion, if it doesnt forget you;
"dump your dirt" so i was immature and laughed at that more than i should have

Sooo....

espio100, are you going to fix your broken pictures? It's kind of hard to understand a drama that is supposed to have picture proof if the pictures are broke.

cassords amazing sarcasm detecting skills at work, ladies and gentlemen.

Wait.  What is Qi?
a stuffty clan made by aoki that failed and came back and failed and came back (you get the point).

a stuffty clan made by aoki that failed and came back and failed and came back (you get the point).
Ad infinitum?

Who is betalguese? This is forgeted up though... Why does he keep rejoining if he's just going to get banned..
Is he trying to just give us all a good laugh?