Just bought five of the world's hottest peppers

Author Topic: Just bought five of the world's hottest peppers  (Read 6438 times)

Welp, I went all out and ate one of the Reapers about an hour and a half ago, here's the results.

Before: smells fruity, burns to the touch
While chewing: not too spicy so far, tastes sweet
10 seconds after swallowing: tingling sensation in my throat and mouth
30 seconds: holy stuff this isn't looking good
2 minutes: eyes watering, mouth and throat on fire, saliva pouring from my mouth
5 minutes: eyes are red and there's literal tears going down my face, running around the house trying to take my mind off what feels like satan inside me, hiccups and saliva are present
10 minutes: no difference, finished a gallon of milk and three things of yogurt
30 minutes: barely tolerable still
1 hour: still feels about as spicy as a jalapeño pepper in my mouth
And I'm just about back to normal

It was a very tasty pepper but the enjoyment only lasted about a minute before all hell broke loose inside me. I will definitely eat another when I'm up for it lol.

I will definitely eat another when I'm up for it lol.
your going to need to go through Rehab

This is a wet dream for anyone who still hates Raven for the stuff he's pulled.

lame
my brother and i purchased a "Ghost Chili Pepper" aka the hottest pepper in the world

we ate it and pretty soon we both had our mouths stuck directly under faucets trying to cool off
like hours later i was trying to go to sleep and my mouth still hurt, the next morning it was a little tingly

Next time on Ravencroft Eats stuff: Amazon sugar-free gummi bears.

tahahahahaha

i heard if you pickel peepers then they loose their spicyness but keep their flavor.

the spiciest peppers are always the most flavorful

see: jalapeno

not that spicy I guess but tastes hella radical

the spiciest peppers are always the most flavorful

see: jalapeno

not that spicy I guess but tastes hella radical
pickeled japalenos are amazing. i love japalenos spicy but they are good without the spice

lame
my brother and i purchased a "Ghost Chili Pepper" aka the hottest pepper in the world
third hottest pepper as of now; the carolina reapers are officially the hottest. they're about 1.5 to 2 times as hot as ghost chilis

lame

we ate it and pretty soon we both had our mouths stuck directly under faucets trying to cool off
like hours later i was trying to go to sleep and my mouth still hurt, the next morning it was a little tingly
Ghost peppers are ranked lower on the Scoville scale than all five of the ones I bought. Not even close actually. They're 800k-1 million scoville units while the one I just ate was 2.2 million. Ghost Peppers are ranked like 10th in the world.

Wayy ahead of you on that lol
Look what I got on my way home from work today. Time to test if these reviews are bullstuff or not. Pls call the police of I don't reply within the next couple hours.

too bad nothing really happened

perhaps that is for the best

Welp, I went all out and ate one of the Reapers about an hour and a half ago, here's the results.

Before: smells fruity, burns to the touch
While chewing: not too spicy so far, tastes sweet
10 seconds after swallowing: tingling sensation in my throat and mouth
30 seconds: holy stuff this isn't looking good
2 minutes: eyes watering, mouth and throat on fire, saliva pouring from my mouth
5 minutes: eyes are red and there's literal tears going down my face, running around the house trying to take my mind off what feels like satan inside me, hiccups and saliva are present
10 minutes: no difference, finished a gallon of milk and three things of yogurt
30 minutes: barely tolerable still
1 hour: still feels about as spicy as a jalapeño pepper in my mouth
And I'm just about back to normal

It was a very tasty pepper but the enjoyment only lasted about a minute before all hell broke loose inside me. I will definitely eat another when I'm up for it lol.

You should eat one while driving in rush hour with no edible liquid in the vehicle.