Topic is being moved. Opinions?

Make new BL topic
2 (25%)
Move to CivRP
2 (25%)
Neutral
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Anagaea: A New Era of Empires - 160BC  (Read 86337 times)

well okay

albiton... we want to st-

wait idk ugh give me time si

Essentially if you roll POL ≤ 40%, you meet resistance with people wanting to still receive benefits.  NPC% will determine what Albiton will think of you; 100% = best buds, 0% = grudges galore.

Due to the occupation of Calzone, the merchants of Auria are very uneasy. A diplomat is sent to see if they can make sure that there will be no quarrel.

make sure that there will be no quarrel.
With who, the Calzonians?  I'm sure that the region is Calzone, but it's just war and suffering everywhere.

With who, the Calzonians?  I'm sure that the region is Calzone, but it's just war and suffering everywhere.

To their captors, we want to ensure the protection of our investments.

Captors?  There are no captors.

OOC:  Whenever people leave the RP, their nation collapses.  Political instability, war, etc.  It is therefore best to consider your investments gone.

Captors?  There are no captors.

OOC:  Whenever people leave the RP, their nation collapses.  Political instability, war, etc.  It is therefore best to consider your investments gone.

Avalonia is taking over supposedly...

Avalonia is taking over supposedly...
I mean they could take it over but,

1.  They're already dealing with the Bequelans.  Their forces would be too thin for both wars.

2.  It would be a costly takeover either way, since even widespread nonmilitary populations would be violent across many demographics as well.

Yeah, I've basically decided to leave it be until the Bequelans are all dead plus fifty years or so.  At that point, any and all aid from Auria in re-establishing the road and any ties will be immensely appreciated.  I call dibs on Dabo and the surrounding countryside though.  Hopefully by then the power will have coalesced around one or two warlords and a takeover/absorption/whatever seems best can be achieved with greater ease.

The Aurian council is hesitant, but they will send aid packages. However, Auria will not spare troops.

I'm still giggling at Atenisiaball VIII.

The messenger eagle came to the group of few survivors.

The terms are acceptable, under the following conditions:

• The incumbent Atenisian government must agree with at least ¾ths majority.
  • Atenisian and Aspian trade ships must pay a tax to pass through Albitonic waters.
  • Due to the nature of this exchange, Albiton must receive at least 65% of the western expansion.
  • A DMZ must be established between Albiton and Aspidis, with a range of 10 miles.  This includes new territory.

These conditions are acceptable, in Aspian eyes, so long as they get a majority of the coast.

dawww thanks for including me in the terms grunter

love you too bae

Don't get me wrong, the only reason I included you in the terms is because that was literately the reason I started the war in the first place. By now I simply did it as a gesture, if not simply to prove a point.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:00:04 PM by grunterdb1951 »

wait really? i thought it was over land.

dawww

The Atenisian council decides a 3/4 majority vote to be independente.

T'is the spice road friend, and Aspidis will await the decision of Erinaum as well as the city-state itself.
Sure, why not?  :)

if this topic goes to civrp i may quit
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:20:18 PM by mlockha »