Author Topic: Games you hate thread  (Read 9628 times)

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

You disappoint me a lot.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 08:54:29 PM by AfterShock »

Civilization 5.

inb4hate

I just don't understand the appeal. I'd rather play something in real-time like Supreme Commander.

Gta 4
oh god it was just miserably horrible
also unturned
heh... nice troll joke pal!

Minecraft, because of its wasted potential. thx notch.

unturned
RAGE
speedrunners
starbound
bad rats

tf2
Airport simulator 2014

I don't hate Minecraft.
I hate what they did to Minecraft.

i assume by this you mean 'im bad at it'
uh no if I meant that I would've said that

unturned
I was actually surprised at how much fun I had playing Unturned with friends.

uh no if I meant that I would've said that
elaborate on how you hate it
what is wrong with it

elaborate on how you hate it
what is wrong with it
it's just really dumb and overrated. I've met so many people that go "Wowe lel call of duty is the same everytime get on my level scrubs" yet they have thousands of hours on a stuffty cartoon FPS......... like it's not even that great like yeah it can be funny at times i guess and there's a little more class diversity but jesus christ people treat it like the god of all games.

no, I just didn't find gta 4 fun, it forgot everything about the old gta's and their zany crazyness, and focused on the horrible life of a miserable russian dude, I enjoy saints row 2 over it just for that reason

Unturned I didn't like if only because I could get a better experience just by installing a minecraft mod

it's just really dumb and overrated. I've met so many people that go "Wowe lel call of duty is the same everytime get on my level scrubs" yet they have thousands of hours on a stuffty cartoon FPS......... like it's not even that great like yeah it can be funny at times i guess and there's a little more class diversity but jesus christ people treat it like the god of all games.
you didnt explain why its bad
you just said its overrated