Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 344257 times)

A lot of food products like that use nitrous oxide as the aerosol.
this is news to me

this is news to me
Nitrous Oxide is a great propellant for food products. It's got a light, sweet taste so it won't corrupt the food and it's cheap. The only downside is that teenagers begin buying your product to get high, which is really only a downside for handicapped people who suffocate by not inhaling enough air.

Aren't grinders just the best? Any increase in potency is welcome in my lungs! But seriously though, the last time I cross faded the weed was very finely ground and it seriously knocked me off my ass. I also took a larger dose then usual, so I guess that had something to do with it as well.

Aren't grinders just the best? Any increase in potency is welcome in my lungs! But seriously though, the last time I cross faded the weed was very finely ground and it seriously knocked me off my ass. I also took a larger dose then usual, so I guess that had something to do with it as well.
I love smoking packed bowls of keef too. That's hands down the best part about grinders. Straight up THC yo

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:45:13 PM by ltchaz »

Cannabis Road on tor
how about shrooms and acid? I need some Asap before Thursday morning

how about shrooms and acid? I need some Asap before Thursday morning
No idea lol

Holy stuff the topic just exceeded max characters when I tried to add DMT. I knew I shoulda reserved a post :/

Brief Bio: I love weed.
Recreational Drugs Used: Marijuana
Favorite Recreational Drug: Weed
Least Favorite Recreational Drug: anything else.

Holy stuff the topic just exceeded max characters when I tried to add DMT. I knew I shoulda reserved a post :/
add a link to a different post in the thread

just kindly ask bubba if you can use her post as the second spot

aw you put me way up there

thanks xoxo

add a link to a different post in the thread
I decided to take screenshots of the sections of text and post them as images.

I decided to take screenshots of the sections of text and post them as images.
not a bad idea

just make sure the url links are short incase the list jumps