Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338665 times)

I'm assuming the pill wasn't just hydrocodone. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is used in that type of pill to help reduce abuse potential. Good stuff doesn't necessarily mean enjoyable

Yep. The pill was hydrocodone/paracetamol (aka acetaminophen / tylenol). Since paracetamol has no recreational uses, hydro is the 'good stuff' jtizzle's looking for.

But in the scheme of painkillers oxy is the good stuff, while everything else is acceptable.

IMO no opioids are the good stuff.

well i took one again today and it wasnt as good as it was when i was stufffaced so ill probably forget around and experiment w stacking some xanny bars and norco tonight

IMO no opioids are the good stuff.

I'm watching half baked for the first time lol

my eyeballs feel so strong and powerful for some reason lmao, also every time i walk into another room it gets like a wave of climaxic/weird feeling and for some reason even though im listening to radiohead i have hotel california stuck in my head lmao

ROFL I woke up today with 0 recollection of last night past 2am. At 2 I decided to go to the bathroom and realized that my apartment was literally FLOODED. Conveniently my roommates woke up too (it's odd, I wasn't even making THAT much noise) and we called the RA and stuff and literally spent half an hour mopping up our apartment with towels, I was blasted. There was so much loving water. Anyway I remember a bunch of girls coming back from a party saw our door open and drank a little more with me, then it just goes dark. People are telling me little snips of what happened but I'm so loving confused and I kept thinking 'I didn't even drink THAT much' until I looked at the bottle of alcohol I was drinking, which was near full when I started, and stuff my pants.

ROFL I might have a problem
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 07:40:58 PM by $trinick »

You wanted to see my face so bad in that call lmao.

forget it doing pictures on my phone is a pain in the ass

You threatened to make me sleep on the street when i got to your door lmfao
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 08:26:34 PM by nickpb1 »

you were also saying how much energy you had and punching the air repeatedly and saying its badspot
oh

oh my

please tell me they dont know who badspot is, because that would be grand if they didnt

oh thats funny his names paul. i know a dad who probably hates me named paul

i come back after a little break because i'm busy and trinick taking swings at invisible badspot is what i'm greeted by

i remember why i love this thread so much

Eyyy rooged returns

oh thats funny his names paul. i know a dad who probably hates me named paul
Daughter?

drinking so much beer all day

i bought new bong

pics later

Daughter?
kind of. she sent me pics of her mom and...

i hit on his wife a lot

ive asked him his opinion on an open relationship with a significantly younger man many times