Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338666 times)

that's not good m8. i was using addys for a couple of days so i could keep up with my friends' antics. it was also one if biggest crashes i've ever had so far when i stopped using them
my dillemma is that if i take sleeping pills i crash and get super lethargic the next day

Who does the whipits?

Who does the whipits?
i love em. i have a fun time trying to remain standing when you take in a whole canister

we did like 100 in a night it was awesome

you know any good crackers? i need to buy something for a vegas trip in making next month

ive got a few a couple hundred whippets in a box but lost interest in them after trying a few with not much affect

you know any good crackers? i need to buy something for a vegas trip in making next month
i don't really know brands. our cracker and canisters came from a love shop. when i get out of this room ill look at which one we have since it's p good

ive got a few a couple hundred whippets in a box but lost interest in them after trying a few with not much affect
are you taking the whole canister in at once? i mean the high is only like a minute long at the most anyways so it's a short ride but for me that stuff shoots my brain like a gun

im going to sound really witty and stupid but I did pot for the first time with my friends. All I could remember was the fact that my vision of focus turned into a magnifying glass and everything else blurred out.

i don't really know brands. our cracker and canisters came from a love shop. when i get out of this room ill look at which one we have since it's p good
are you taking the whole canister in at once? i mean the high is only like a minute long at the most anyways so it's a short ride but for me that stuff shoots my brain like a gun
tried half of one then the whole one, from a balloon.
idk it just didnt really hit me

tried half of one then the whole one, from a balloon.
idk it just didnt really hit me
if you ever decide to try them again, i would definitely recommend taking in whole canisters using a cracker next time. you'll breathe in every bit in a matter of seconds and it hits you WAY harder

it honestly feels like it shuts your brain off for a little bit. its not long but its intense

im going to sound really witty and stupid but I did pot for the first time with my friends. All I could remember was the fact that my vision of focus turned into a magnifying glass and everything else blurred out.
i hope you had fun :))

Crackers are a waste of money. Get a real whipped cream dispenser; 100x easier to use and you can nix the whole need for a balloon and just throttle the trigger on the dispenser and deliver the gas straight to your lungs.

Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Impeccable-Culinary-Objects-ICO-Professional/dp/B00LDWSDQW/ref=sr_1_17?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1493686495&sr=1-17&keywords=whipped+cream+dispenser

yeah I used that dispenser into a balloon to avoid freezing / rapid expansion my lungs from the decompressed air
i dunno i guess good throttling could avoid that

I've never been high or drunk. woo

https://image.prntscr.com/image/2668cc3347dd4a1eb13eb9395ab64c7d.png

gots my 500mg of 4-aco-dmt, 2grams molly, and 10strip acid.
this came with a free 200mcg of this 1p stuff i never heard of. no idea why they sent it lol

we got a stuffload of purple waiting for us in vegas as well. its going to be a really wild weekend XD

well i just OD'd on acid last night lol...

we each took 1.5 hits (blotter), nothing but a body buzz after like 3 hours.
so we popped 2 more each...
and within minutes the visuals kicked in and leveled up the high way way too far.

i had to stop walking down the street because i could no longer judge distance and time lol. i was teleporting backwards 20 feet every time i walked up. seemingly never making progress. my motor functions were fine but i couldnt perceive where the forget i was headed.

my friend had to hold my hand and walk me home lol.
hers kicked in by time we got there, thank god, we could have been forgeted and stranded out there.

trees were melting away and stars were shooting rainbow lasers all around the sky.
if i stared at her too long, her hair would move and grow into weird new styles. and colors were flashing randomly. she had a glow around her like i had her highlighted in a game XD

i was looking down on myself in the room i was laying in, from above seeing myself her her sitting there. and there were 4 rooms of us doing so that i could look at.but only the purple tinted room allowed me to speak coherently enough to talk to her lol. so when she spoke to me it took me a minute to pull myself into the right room so my brain could function words XD

i was multitasking all this stuff in my head at insane speeds, and drawing crazy stuff on the ceiling with all the colors and shapes i could create with my mind.

i took that tiny bit too much and crossed the line from "can function in public" to "tripping balls at home"

spent the entire day lounging around eating candy today. it was extremely exhausting.