Author Topic: special interest megathread vTheABELBOTOHAStocomplainabouthetitle  (Read 104754 times)

Snipped from a DeviantArt web comic called Sunstone. It counteracts the above statements perfectly.

I disagree. Forced means they have no say in it, if they can just say "sunstone" to stop the climax then it's not really forced, is it?

I disagree. Forced means they have no say in it, if they can just say "sunstone" to stop the climax then it's not really forced, is it?

I wouldn't exactly accredit much literary intelligence to the people who come up with these special interestes. It's probably just more of a colloquial term to describe a fantasy, not an actual situation.

Time to actually post my loveual special interestes/turnons and crap.

the ass
chicks with richards (Mus held me at gunpoint to say this)
Younger girls (not lollys)
Chubby girls

Dislikes:
Necrotizing Fasciitis
Necrotizing Fasciitis
Anything Takato, Isaac, or Mr Man likes
Necrotizing Fasciitis
you
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:22:02 PM by Zanaran2 »

Thick girls are pretty hot to me. not fat, thick. I think the stomach is the loveiest part of a woman.

Decided to look up a a proper description of "Forced climaxs" because i knew what it was but didn't know how to explain it

Quote from: Wikipedia
A forced climax is a form of climax control where the active partner loveually stimulates a submissive partner to the point of the submissive's involuntary climax, with the submissive attempting to restrain the onset of climax. In BDSM or other loveual roleplay, the submissive partner can be put in physical restraints, to enable the active partner to control the rate and duration of stimulation.

chicks with richards (Mus held me at gunpoint to say this)
no i didn't

Thick girls are pretty hot to me. not fat, thick. I think the stomach is the loveiest part of a woman.
pregnant bellies dude. Very attractive.

Yeah, this. I like girls with a little meat on her bones. ofc, thats not to say i don't find some skinner girls attractive.

I dunno guise. I prefer petite girls with small tits.

Is it bad that I find large tits a turnoff?

large tits a turnoff

jk its fine to find large tits a turn off. i hate excessively large tits and i dont like flat chests.