So, what've I missed?

Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 124256 times)

Why is this topic being allowed to exist?

i bought another key then i came back to the forums

And for the record, I've played plenty of games without a forum drama section. Actually, this is the only game I've played one that has one. The one and only other game with a more hostile community than this one was League of Legends. This is a lego building game.
It's because this community is filled with angsty children that don't know how to deal with problems. So they have other angsty children make them feel better about themselfs with "/support". The drama section isn't needed, but because this community is built off of a mostly child fanbase, it's only safe to assume that they only want to cry to a bunch of kids their age over the internet. I have to agree with Chrono. There is no need for a drama board. If someone has an issue with another user, either talk to the intended person about the problem or get the forget out.
Once you start a career you can't come crying to a drama board when you have a problem with someone. You need to talk it out with the person or nothing will ever get solved.

The drama board is not going away. So I will sit back and watch the kids cry about how insecure they are. Nothing will ever get solved in the drama board.

Blockland being more fun is like the concept of world peace. You can very easily make it happen, but nobody actually tries to.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ones_Who_Walk_Away_from_Omelas

Badspot

• Administrator
Let's play guess the alt on Ampersand. 

JaZZ/Yola. I think.

JaZZ/Yola. I think.
jazz/yola is more of a "dignified" friend
he wouldnt even try to integrate into the community

kalphiter wouldn't have it in him to not brag about infiltrating the community
bdx/spencer maybe but i doubt it

hes definitely someone still involved in the game so that may narrow it down some

jazz/yola is more of a "dignified" friend
he wouldnt even try to integrate into the community

kalphiter wouldn't have it in him to not brag about infiltrating the community
bdx/spencer maybe but i doubt it

hes definitely someone still involved in the game so that may narrow it down some
I don't want to go all Colombo or nothing but I think it's JaZZ because:

-Both Ampersand and Jazz do TorqueScript stuff on the forums. I'm pretty sure JaZZ did some TS stuff, right?
-Both of them have avatars of punctuation (Yola had a Yen symbol, Ampersand has an ampersand)
-Both of them profess a hatred of drama and the "loving kids" that inhabit it. It's a little hard to remember any specifics in JaZZ's rants but I'm pretty sure he said that on at least one occasion

I'm probably thinking too much into it and it's probably somebody super obvious but it was worth a guess.

Not really spencer's style

-Both Ampersand and Jazz do TorqueScript stuff on the forums. I'm pretty sure JaZZ did some TS stuff, right?
-Both of them have avatars of punctuation (Yola had a Yen symbol, Ampersand has an ampersand)
-Both of them profess a hatred of drama and the "loving kids" that inhabit it. It's a little hard to remember any specifics in JaZZ's rants but I'm pretty sure he said that on at least one occasion

I'm probably thinking too much into it and it's probably somebody super obvious but it was worth a guess.
that actually makes a lot of sense
still think its weird that he'd act so out of character when he registered if was going to bitch about drama existing in the drama section anyway, though when you can shoot a quarter from 200 yards away with a .22 rifle i guess you dont have time for such petty things

If I play it'd be cheating ;)
Is it Iban
JaZZ/Yola. I think.
Heed?

Kalphiter?

Not really spencer's style

All wrong.