So, what've I missed?

Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 124158 times)

If you spend that much time on a game you spent so little on how can you possibly, in good conscience, say it's not worth the time or money for others players to buy and play it?
If the game has changed enough into something you genuinely don't like playing, and you decide if you bought it now you would regret it, then you absolutely can say it's not worth the time or money. The updating nature of many games can make someone think the game was worth it but is not. To call this opinion ridiculous and disrespectful is itself ridiculous and disrespectful.

The reason I'm replying to something so old is that the topic devolved back into random uninteresting childish bullstuff about nothing so hard that I couldn't even read past page 40.

if you genuinely dislike playing blockland, leave
wow, that was hard

Blockland is ostensibly the same game as it was in 2007 or whenever. The gameplay is, for the most part, completely the same. I don't see how you can think it's somehow not worth your money now. Unless you're trying to say that after X many hours playing it, it's gotten boring and thus not worth your money, which is a ridiculous position to have.

I don't recall seeing any promise that Blockland would feature dynamic, frequent updates. They've always been icing on the cake.

News flash, I have left, that's why people made a big deal about old names coming back to this one thread.

Then stay out. Problem solved.

if you don't like seeing his comment

what if ampersand is starzy

Wow, can't believe I missed this thread.  Iban returned, got banned within a few pages, Badspot changed his avatar, Heedicalking got banned, people kept sucking Ibans richard ignoring all the history he carries and the bullstuff that follows his posting, then Miga posts, then Mr. Wallet posts (a really long letter too), then Truce posts, then Doorman posts, and now there's some new goofy ass alt account.

I missed the Blockland reunion ugh.
stuff, doorman was here?
awesome

if you don't like seeing his comment
This was never said nor implied to be the case. Him leaving is what's best for him.

What if Ampersand is Ephi..

.....i went back to look at his post to get reasons why this is wrong, and i came back thinking it was possible. forget.

dang

i guess i'll just go back to doing high-level alchemy ;-;

ok bye again kata

It's obviously Mocheeze -  __________   -

Dezcaban is my second guess.