Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 123980 times)

Did nobody else notice Iban made a thread, stirred stuff up, and left?

Did nobody else notice Iban made a thread, stirred stuff up, and left?
30 pages and no one noticed

yep that make sense

edited out the pretentiousness
after reading some, the most dismissive thing I've seen so far is bisjac's post, and Badspot liked it. i think Badspot's own rules only apply to you if he doesn't happen to agree with you. badspot dosnt follow laws/rules

what a friend lol

30 pages and no one noticed

yep that make sense
God damn-- you don't have to be a richard about it. My point was that he made several posts, and hasn't looked back at all.

Iban, Miga, Truce, Mr. Wallet all came back for this occasion.

On modding: Whatever they are your mods, but I cannot stand the ego of the modding community. I believe mods should be made for the intent of improving upon a game, not for bragging rights. The only mods and addons that should be integrated into the game are the Fillcan, the duplicator, RTBs ability to chose color sets, auto and admin.

All the private mod stuff for the sake of a larger e-peen is toxic. If its made for fun or its in the prototype stage, whatever.

For the people that bitch at badspot like Heed, Kalphiter, trinick, why don't you guys go make your own game if you disagree with Badspot so much? You are talking to a wall, walls aren't moved by words. Go make yourselves useful and make some sort of sandbox game. I've got my monies worth out this game. I've made great friends, built things big an small, built dream locations, witnessed great creations like the NWB basilica, many MotE and USSR clan builds.

This just in, from Badspot's block party:

:cookieMonster:

This just in, from Badspot's block party:
But then he has to remove money too, because he likes it!!

omfg!!!

wait I just realized this shouldn't go in drama

wait I just realized this shouldn't go in drama

it was moved

All the private mod stuff for the sake of a larger e-peen is toxic. If its made for fun or its in the prototype stage, whatever.

^^^

Heed is especially guilty of this stuff

For the people that bitch at badspot like Heed, Kalphiter, trinick, why don't you guys go make your own game if you disagree with Badspot so much?

Did you not see my like five posts supporting Badspot? I don't disagree with Badspot about pretty much anything, I'm just not particularly fond of the guy.

Did you not see my like five posts supporting Badspot? I don't disagree with Badspot about pretty much anything, I'm just not particularly fond of the guy.
Why not?

Let's just say we've had some disagreements.