so blockland trolling videos exist

Author Topic: so blockland trolling videos exist  (Read 3195 times)

you're all like "let him have his fun" like all im saying is it is not funny, at all, in the slightest and i have no idea why everyone's like "omg its funny shut up" WHAT ABOUT IT IS FUNNY. HE JUST loving BUILT A BOX AROUND SOMEONE
AHAHAHAHAHAH
OH
OH JESUS CHRIST OH MAN HILARIOUS

it's not

you're all like "let him have his fun" like all im saying is it is not funny, at all, in the slightest and i have no idea why everyone's like "omg its funny shut up" WHAT ABOUT IT IS FUNNY. HE JUST loving BUILT A BOX AROUND SOMEONE
AHAHAHAHAHAH
OH

it's not
OPINIONS ARE BS RIGHT
i mean i dont find it funny but dont be like that

AHAHAHAHAHAH
OH

it's not

okay fair enough but lay the forget off his video, you've done nothing but rip on it this whole thread and you sound like a butthurt little cumstain

OPINIONS ARE BS RIGHT
i mean i dont find it funny but dont be like that
opinions are not immune to criticism
okay fair enough but lay the forget off his video, you've done nothing but rip on it this whole thread and you sound like a butthurt little cumstain
oh really? i literally called it garbage twice and then you guys were like "HOLY stuff KIMON CALM DOWN"

telling me to lay off when all of a sudden out of loving nowhere you said "you're such a loving little girl, just let him have his fun" and
you hostile prick

opinions are not immune to criticism
but then again you are basing your argument on your opinion and calling it a fact

oh really? i literally called it garbage twice and then you guys were like "HOLY stuff KIMON CALM DOWN"

its garbage
ok but it's still garbage
so uh this guy has 14,000+ subscribers

why
im pretty sure anyone here can make a better video than this though

i understand it's probably like a 12 year old who somehow got editing equipment but that doesnt mean the video isnt bad
my point is that the video is bad and it is not hard to make a better video

i mean do you really want someone here to make a video just to prove it is better than the "blockland epic trolling video?" did you really think it was that good?
AHAHAHAHAHAH
OH

it's not

k

k
thanks for proving my point? 3 were just comments i made and the other were in response to you and others acting like a richard
a whopping 6 posts
but then again you are basing your argument on your opinion and calling it a fact
remember that time is said my opinion was a fact? someone go get that quote of me saying "the video is bad, and i am stating this as a fact and not my opinion"
it's my opinion that the video is unfunny and i shouldnt have to specify that

thanks for proving my point? 3 were just comments i made and the other were in response to you and others acting like a richard
a whopping 6 posts

that's three times the amount you said lol

and all of it is bashing on the kid and his video, whether or not you're arguing against me or someone else is irrelevent

remember that time is said my opinion was a fact? someone go get that quote of me saying "the video is bad, and i am stating this as a fact and not my opinion"
it's my opinion that the video is unfunny and i shouldnt have to specify that
all im saying is it is not funny, at all, in the slightest and i have no idea why everyone's like "omg its funny shut up" WHAT ABOUT IT IS FUNNY. HE JUST loving BUILT A BOX AROUND SOMEONE
AHAHAHAHAHAH
OH

it's not
im pretty sure you insist that your opinion is right

im pretty sure you insist that your opinion is right
becuase i believe in my opinion. that's what makes it an opinion.
that's three times the amount you said lol

and all of it is bashing on the kid and his video, whether or not you're arguing against me or someone else is irrelevent
ok but it would have stopped at three if i wasnt yelled at for "bashing the kid" with those three posts.
and 6 out of 50+ posts is not even close to "the whole thread," by the way

ok but it would have stopped at three if i wasnt yelled at for "bashing the kid" with those three posts.
and 6 out of 50+ posts is not even close to "the whole thread," by the way

i meant in the time you've spent posting in this thread you big silly goose

i'm giving you the credibility of believing that you aren't some nerdy mouth breather sitting in your overpriced gaming chair eating a family-sized bag of lays with the sole purpose of stuffting on this kid and literally nothing more, not even exiting this thread to post in another

i meant in the time you've spent posting in this thread you big silly goose

i'm giving you the credibility of believing that you aren't some nerdy mouth breather sitting in your overpriced gaming chair eating a family-sized bag of lays with the sole purpose of stuffting on this kid and literally nothing more, not even exiting this thread to post in another
im sitting on the floor breathing through my nose like a normal person and i havent eaten chips in a week
i just dont think its funny, and also my recent posts disproves the "only posting here" thing

so yeah you believed correctly

im sitting on the floor breathing through my nose like a normal person

Well I'm sitting on a chair.

1up'd