Author Topic: What kind of Nook should I get?  (Read 925 times)

you're 18, no offense but your parents are a bit ridiculous for not just letting you stay home.

but look on the bright side, crab and lobster are pretty good
yeah i agree they are bit strict there. i cant blame them though. my dad grew up in the super-conservative 1950s.

yeah the food is good, but its not good on my waistline. i'm already several pounds overweight from my last cruise a month ago. and im not old enough to use the gym on the ship either. gotta be at least 18 to use it. and no im not gonna lie to them about my age. they could easily just look up my seapass card on the passenger manifest and read my age from there. or simply looking at me. ive been told i look a lot younger than i really am.

i really want to dress up as SCP-106 for homecoming week this year in the fall, but i need to lose the fat on my waistline so i dont look gross in the morphsuit.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 01:20:13 PM by Planr »

oh im allowed to enjoy it, but the simple truth is, i don't enjoy it. i dont enjoy having to sit down dressed in a thousand-dollar formal suit at a dinner table and be eating five-star meals of lobster and crab knowing that all across the world, millions of people are starving and have absolutely nothing. it just feels so wrong to me.

the mantra in my family is that if my parents want to go do something, everyone else gets dragged along to it with them, no ifs, ands, or buts.
I feel the same way man :(

pretty dumb that the gym only allows 18 year olds in it

pretty dumb that the gym only allows 18 year olds in it
well thats just the way they are on royal carribean. their cruises are tailored more to rich young adults and to old people. they are imo the highest-quality cruise line in the business. i guess the adults they tailor the cruises for on this line dont want kids in their gym wrecking the expensive equipment.

I'm posting this on my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 :)

I'm posting this on my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 :)
so you got a tab 4 instead of the nook?

so you got a tab 4 instead of the nook?
yeah. Talked with my friends in creative writing and they said I should get a galaxy tab. So I did. And I like it a lot better than the nook I had searched for.