Author Topic: Tony Stewart hit and killed a fellow racer at a local track  (Read 5813 times)

I don't think you know how these cars work. When you hit the gas in a sprint car its natural movement is for the right rear to kick out. If he didn't hit the gas it would have been a near miss like the blue car in front of him. Instead he hit the gas causing the car to fishtail and hit the guy. Obviously not on purpose, but Stewart knows that the rear end kicks out like that when you hit the gas in a sprint car.
he probably just panicked, I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose.

NASCAR sucks. in my opinion

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 05:16:28 PM by Badspot »

You do know that we aren't discussing our opinions on NASCAR, right?

how the honest hell are you guys mistaking the topic subject with "nascar megathread"

The cars that were being driven that night weren't even nascar lol.

Waaaaiit
All of the nascar drivers have headsets to communicate with the other drivers and also other headsets so the fans can listen in.
Surely everyone would be screaming to him on his headset to get back in his car if not Tony telling him to get back. Maybe they have the transcript on what was said through their headsets?

Just a thought

Waaaaiit
All of the nascar drivers have headsets to communicate with the other drivers and also other headsets so the fans can listen in.
Surely everyone would be screaming to him on his headset to get back in his car if not Tony telling him to get back. Maybe they have the transcript on what was said through their headsets?

Just a thought
this wasn't nascar

They had no such headsets

Kevin Ward Jr. had no business on the track.

how is it so difficult for people to realize both sides are equally at fault? the guy was a loving moron for getting out of his car in the middle of an ACTIVE RACE TRACK, and tony got road rage most likely and hit him, but that wouldn't have been possible without the first guy pulling such stupid stuff.

how is it so difficult for people to realize both sides are equally at fault? the guy was a loving moron for getting out of his car in the middle of an ACTIVE RACE TRACK, and tony got road rage most likely and hit him, but that wouldn't have been possible without the first guy pulling such stupid stuff.
holy loving stuff tony didn't get road rage.  Tony more than likely didn't even know he was involved in the accident.  If in fact the cars even made contact leading to a crash it had no ill effects on tony or his car.  There is no reason he would have road rage.  The accidental death of ward was entirely wards fault.

Waaaaiit

Just a thought
We've said this wasn't nascar plenty of times now. Drivers aren't allowed to use two-way communication in dirt racing. The only one allowed to communicate with them is the race director by using a raceceiver.