Author Topic: Dominators from PSYCHO-PASS (gun)  (Read 4817 times)

hi i watched psycho pass and the police's gun technology is cool and now i want it in blockland
dominator stage one - lethal paralyzer.  should do about 50 damage.

dominator stage two - lethal eliminator. one hit kill.

c they're good guns so u should make them

But what about stage three, Destroyer Decomposer? Oh, and the first stage is non-lethal paralyzer. A lethal paralyzer would defeat the purpose. I might make this at some point in the future, once I'm done with all of my current projects, provided someone hasn't tackled it by then.

But what about stage three, Destroyer Decomposer? Oh, and the first stage is non-lethal paralyzer. A lethal paralyzer would defeat the purpose. I might make this at some point in the future, once I'm done with all of my current projects, provided someone hasn't tackled it by then.
didn't destroy decomposer only eliminate non-human objects? also i dunno about the non-lethal so whoever's modeling it i don't even know

didn't destroy decomposer only eliminate non-human objects? also i dunno about the non-lethal so whoever's modeling it i don't even know
No, Destroyer Decomposer just activates depending on the threat level. If a person had a high enough threat level to require it, it would activate.

And the non-lethal paralyzer is the same thing as lethal paralyzer, I was just letting you know that the name is wrong, should be non-lethal instead of lethal.

If i do happen to make this, I will also definitely add a voice as well.

Oops, got too excited and already started modeling it.

Dangit. :/