Author Topic: What happened to the blockland teamspeak?  (Read 1284 times)

I wanted to join 5 minutes ago and this happens
Code: [Select]
Failed to resolve hostname 'blockland.teamspeak3.com'did it go down?

they switched it to caravangaming or some bullstuff because of the fact that they don't like being tied with a community. Bullstuff if you ask me.

they switched it to caravangaming or some bullstuff because of the fact that they don't like being tied with a community. Bullstuff if you ask me.
not really lol

wait what

Here, use this:
syerjchep.org

I'll make a topic.

Here, use this:
syerjchep.org

I'll make a topic.
lol every chance you get

not really lol
I thought that was the reason? We talked with Nobot like yesterday and he said he wasn't interested in it, and said that you guys didn't play blockland that much
Here, use this:
syerjchep.org

I'll make a topic.
or just buy the domain blteamspeak.com and use that instead of self promoting your server which lacks administration, when you're afk most of the time?

I thought that was the reason? We talked with Nobot like yesterday and he said he wasn't interested in it, and said that you guys didn't play blockland that much
im saying its not stupid not that i'm denying it

self promoting your server which lacks administration, when you're afk most of the time?
Self promoting my server?
What you mean like, my website? It's not even online right now, so what the forget am I promoting besides the teamspeak?

I could look into a Blockland related domain but ultimately it's not a necessity.
Blocklanders like a Blockland teamspeak and I can provide one, what's the issue?
I don't get why you have to loving try and start an argument with me every thread I'm in.

nice teamspeak you got here so lively
it also has two channels wow that's great

You're an idiot.
Of course there's not going to be anyone in a teamspeak that I just made public.
What were you expecting, all of Blockland to have switched over already?

im saying its not stupid not that i'm denying it
oh, well my bad
Self promoting my server?
What you mean like, my website?

I could look into a Blockland related domain but ultimately it's not a necessity.
Blocklanders like a Blockland teamspeak and I can provide one, what's the issue?
I don't get why you have to loving try and start an argument with me every thread I'm in.
I'm saying you take advantage of your vps any chance you get, nothing bad but its a bit much
[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/hevRpGN.png[/im g]
exactly, drendran is an admin, and he wont give anyone else it
he's afk about 90% of the time, I can host one myself if I really wanted to with the domain of BLteamspeak.us or something
You're an idiot.
Of course there's not going to be anyone in a teamspeak that I just made public.
What were you expecting, all of Blockland to have switched over already?
its been public, you've promoted it previously.

Bullstuff? When you came on you seemed perfectly fine with it.

We don't like people constantly going on the Teamspeak expecting us to be playing Blockland, when we are hardly in-game.
It happened so many times. It's ridiculous. A lot of people would say "Then change the name? It's confusing!" Well, we did.
Nothing about it was bullstuff.

We play multiple Steam games, not just Blockland. Yet, people expect us to be 'just another Blockland sub community' or some stuff.

No it's not like that, we are our own community and we make our own decisions. Just like it was our decision to disband as a Blockland Teamspeak and become our own community.

Cortunix stop being such an starfish god

why do you have to bash him so much when he was just giving an alternative?
Bullstuff? When you came on you seemed perfectly fine with it.

We don't like people constantly going on the Teamspeak expecting us to be playing Blockland, when we are hardly in-game.
It happened so many times. It's ridiculous. A lot of people would say "Then change the name? It's confusing!" Well, we did.
Nothing about it was bullstuff.

We play multiple Steam games, not just Blockland. Yet, people expect us to be 'just another Blockland sub community' or some stuff.

No it's not like that, we are our own community and we make our own decisions. Just like it was our decision to disband as a Blockland Teamspeak and become our own community.
So whats the IP now?