Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 309297 times)

LOL
scott's youtube avatar and the fnaf3 map are the same thing

Were you watching the same YouTube video I was?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 02:37:09 PM by lightbox »

We're you watching the same YouTube video I was?
This bothers me way more than it should.

We're you watching the same YouTube video I was?
no I discovered this by my self, did someone else find it before me? :(

This bothers me way more than it should.
Sorry my ipod did autocorrect.
no I discovered this by my self, did someone else find it before me? :(
A youtuber i watch found it yesterday on accident.

Here's an idea.

So, the papers in FNAF 1 say that the killer (the purple guy) was caught and convicted. Maybe after 30 years he's out of jail and will have something to do with something in FNAF 3.

That would mean the "He always does" in purple text makes sense. It's not the animatronic that always comes back, it's the purple guy.

Here's an idea.

So, the papers in FNAF 1 say that the killer (the purple guy) was caught and convicted. Maybe after 30 years he's out of jail and will have something to do with something in FNAF 3.

That would mean the "He always does" in purple text makes sense. It's not the animatronic that always comes back, it's the purple guy.
unless we are using the american law system there is no way you can kill 5 kids and get out after 30 years

Here's an idea.

you know the guy isn't going to actually be purple

right
if it's an actual guy he's gonna look like a guy (unless it's some alien then idk), the purple thing in all of the minigames and such is a hint to something he wore is what i'm guessing

you know the guy isn't going to actually be purple

right
if it's an actual guy he's gonna look like a guy (unless it's some alien then idk), the purple thing in all of the minigames and such is a hint to something he wore is what i'm guessing
I know. I just said "the purple guy" because he is represented as purple in all of the death minigames he's in.

IMO he probably wasn't even wearing anything purple. I think he just appears that way in the minigames so that you know it's the same guy.

unless we are using the american law system there is no way you can kill 5 kids and get out after 30 years
Well maybe he broke out idk. I just know that he's going to come back. "He always does" after all.

And maybe the guy who was convicted wasn't even the right guy, and they caught the wrong one.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 07:41:55 PM by blueblur121 »

I know. I just said "the purple guy" because he is represented as purple in all of the death minigames he's in.

IMO he probably wasn't even wearing anything purple. I think he just appears that way in the minigames so that you know it's the same guy.

then he would have been colored like a regular guy

he's suppost to be a security officer or something with the badge, he'd have regular pants and a shirt if he wasn't wearing something
he'd be tan if he REALLY wasn't wearing anything (lenny)

then he would have been colored like a regular guy

he's suppost to be a security officer or something with the badge, he'd have regular pants and a shirt if he wasn't wearing something
he'd be tan if he REALLY wasn't wearing anything (lenny)
I think he just appears that way in the minigames so that you know it's the same guy.
Otherwise, you would have no idea that the dude who killed the kid outside of "fredbear's family diner" was the same as the guy from SAVETHEM.
I'm not trying to say that he wasn't wearing anything purple. I'm just trying to say that he might have just been wearing a standard guard uniform.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 07:50:46 PM by blueblur121 »

Otherwise, you would have no idea that the dude who killed the kid outside of "fredbear's family diner" was the same as the guy from SAVETHEM
would they not just be colored the same

p obvious if you have a guy in a blue shirt in black pants smiling in a bunch of the minigames it would be the same guy

have to be pretty dull to not get that and think it's a string of smiling people specifically targeting a kid's restaurant

Uh, I don't think that was intentional.