Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 307686 times)

What is this?

Five Nights at Freddy's is the game that rekindles that childhood fear of those animatronics at Chuck E Cheese's.
Welcome to your new summer job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where kids and parents alike come for entertainment and food as far as the eye can see! The main attraction is Freddy Fazbear, of course; and his two friends. They are animatronic robots, programmed to please the crowds! The robots' behavior has become somewhat unpredictable at night however, and it was much cheaper to hire you as a security guard than to find a repairman.

From your small office you must watch the security cameras carefully. You have a very limited amount of electricity that you're allowed to use per night (corporate budget cuts, you know). That means when you run out of power for the night- no more security doors and no more lights! If something isn't right- namely if Freddybear or his friends aren't in their proper places, you must find them on the monitors and protect yourself if needed!

This is a survival horror game mixed with a strategy game with intense resource management. Think Night Trap mixed with horror.

You don't venture outside the little security booth, all you can do is look left, and look right. 4 animatronics will come and try to get to your room, all in different ways. You need the cameras and the lights to keep tabs on them, and the doors to keep them out. But you can't keep all those on all the time, that takes up power. Power which you need, and you absolutely do not have enough. You need to properly time and ration your very limited abilities to last you throughout the 12AM-to-6AM work hours you have. If one of those things get inside, that's it. Game over. Ya dead.

Also there's two other ones and those play differently or something.

G͏̧̡̠̩̙͈̭͇E̸͏̨̟̹̹͉̞͕̠̟͚͇̗̮̦T̢͕̙̭̥̲͕̯̰͕̣̞̼̪̪̮̳͘ ̵̀͜҉̙̣̲̗̝͍̥̞R̸҉̡̡̠̖̱̲̟̩̙͇̜̮̦͉̲̙̺͎̦̜ͅE̛͡҉͓̙̳̬̠̰̮̜̘A̢͎̮̮͙̜͝D̷̸̼̰͕͓̜̦̦̼̭͚͕͇̪̜̞Y̞̩̤͔̥̜̜̬̬͓̺̹̻͇͕̣̕͢ ͏̶̮̥̣̜̯̯͔̀̕ͅF̞̥̬̲͘͞O͓͍̮͚̤͉̘̟̫͞R̺̳̪͔͈̀͟͢ ̧̯̝͚͇͇̭̘̱̫͍̻̗̥̬͉̪̯̘͟͞͡F̷̞͖̹̯̳̫͙̼͢R̘͉̦̜̫͍̙͝E̡͜͏̹̳̞Ḓ̛̛̖͇̥͎̖̹̤̼̭̠̝̮͇̤̻̼͈D̴̲̻̰͍̯̫̳͚͎̝͓̬̝͕̣̺́̀ͅY͇̠̻͈̬̖͔̺̟͞͞͞͡
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 07:59:27 PM by Mr. Jelly »

nope nope nope nope so much nope.

im good
i dont need it
i can pass

legit the scariest game i have ever played. absolutely beats amnesia and that crap out of the water. the 90's "old game" art style and how it's all supposedly prerendered adds on to the creepy factor. that and the claustrophobia, animatronics, and how the ai (mostly freddy) will begin to learn how you play the game is just perfect.

this game confuses me though because they say the only reason they come to kill you is that the animatronic things think that you are just a robot skeleton without a suit so they try to put you in one, killing you

so why dont the people just give you a large suit like the animadoodles so they wont kill you??

this game confuses me though because they say the only reason they come to kill you is that the animatronic things think that you are just a robot skeleton without a suit so they try to put you in one, killing you

so why dont the people just give you a large suit like the animadoodles so they wont kill you??

Then they'll think you're a suit without a skeleton

so you get one shoved inside you

Then they'll think you're a suit without a skeleton

so you get one shoved inside you
welp

time to become a robot

You die. Freddy's is shut down. Demolished. A house takes its place. That would be a good theme for a game.

that was the greatest build up to jump scare i've seen

im afraid to even watch the trailer

I never was afraid of those things.
I guess it's time to gain a fear then.  :panda: