Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 311775 times)

it has been stated that in fnaf1 nights 7 and 6 were non canonical
forget.

Oh and Scott has lied about his own game before. He said that he knew nothing of Golden Freddy's existence until someone pointed it out to him (which obviously isn't true since he made the game himself)

It's still impossible for it to not be a prequel. It takes place in 1987.

He says things like that to keep the community going, and it worked really well.

I think he said it's not a prequel because it's supposed to be the plot twist at the end of the game. When you see the date on the check, and suddenly everything makes sense. It's when you realize that the phone guy hasn't died yet, the killer only just a couple days ago killed the children, and the mangle was the culprit of the bite.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 08:07:17 PM by blueblur121 »

For all we know Scott could have told the truth with golden Freddy

He might have had him in for testing and thought he removed it

For all we know Scott could have told the truth with golden Freddy

He might have had him in for testing and thought he removed it
Then he would have mentioned that. He was obviously trying to make Golden Freddy seem more scary by pretending to know nothing about it.

i thought the 1987 thing was a joke.

yeah I hear that often

No, it's the reason (assuming my theory is correct) that they got rid of the mangle. It makes sense, because the mangle is often very close to some children as they play with the parts.

Why are we arguing over something fictional?

Because I'm trying to defend a theory I came up with. It seems as though it's the only possible turn of events because FNAF 2 takes place in 1987, while FNAF 1 takes place after that.

tl;dr:

Scott lied, it is a prequel.
Man wearing the golden freddy suit kills five children and stuffs three of them inside the toy animatronics. (don't know where the other two went)
Fazbear Entertainment got rid of the toy animatronics because they were all bloody.
They also got rid of the Mangle because of the bite that happened that same year.
They repaired the old animatronics and relocated to a third building (the one where FNAF 1 takes place)
The phone guy takes the night shift after the protagonist of FNAF 2.
The phone guy dies while recording a message for the next gaurd.
Next gaurd is mike.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 08:20:20 PM by blueblur121 »

Because I'm trying to defend a theory I came up with. It seems as though it's the only possible turn of events because FNAF 2 takes place in 1987, while FNAF 1 takes place after that.

tl;dr:

Scott lied, it is a prequel.
Fazbear Entertainment got rid of the toy animatronics because they were all bloody.
They also got rid of the Mangle because of the bite that happened that same year.
They repaired the old animatronics and relocated to a third building (the one where FNAF 1 takes place)
The phone guy takes the night shift after the protagonist of FNAF 2.
The phone guy dies while recording a message for the next gaurd.
Next gaurd is mike.

you can legally pay someone with an old checkbook, right?

Because your entire theory hinges on the date of that check

you can legally pay someone with an old checkbook, right?
I doubt it if it's 27 years old.

Why not?
It's an interesting thing to debate about.

I doubt it if it's 27 years old.

Who says that it takes place today?

It could be goddamn 1989

Also Phone Guy in FNAF2 explicitly mentions events that happened in the first game