Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 308700 times)

It's not hate
It's that the last game wrapped things up perfectly imo and why should a 4th be made
What about the first two buildings that have yet to have a game based in them?
We have no idea where the puppet came from or what the forget it is, because it's definitely not an animatronic.

What about the first two buildings that have yet to have a game based in them?
We have no idea where the puppet came from or what the forget it is, because it's definitely not an animatronic.
plus in the source code there's a forget ton of 8 and 7's. Hmm 1987?

There's also the fact that FNAF 3 was the perfect ending to the trilogy and it would be ruined if Scott made a fourth one.
You said it yourself

It's not hate
It's that the last game wrapped things up perfectly imo and why should a 4th be made
because,

You said it yourself
Yes. Because I thought it was actually over.

I said that because we didn't need another game after fnaf 3.
If this one is another prequel with vastly different gameplay and a different name then it'll be fine.
Of course if it's just called "Five Nights At Freddys 4" and it's just like the others, then I won't really enjoy it.

because I want to know the intricate and totally moving story of some child enthusiast trapped in a bunny suit.

ffs scott better make a complete set package cause I still haven't played Fnaf3.

the problem with the very first restaurant (Fredbear's Family Diner) is that there were no animatronics, just suits that were later converted. the game would be a forgetin restaurant service game. the next one has to be set in the first Fazbear location

How fix a pile of Hot Garbage:

This I would be perfectly fine with.

you haven't even tried to fix anything about you though
it's a joke

the problem with the very first restaurant (Fredbear's Family Diner) is that there were no animatronics, just suits that were later converted. the game would be a forgetin restaurant service game. the next one has to be set in the first Fazbear location
That's not true. Remember that "give cake" minigame in FNAF 2? Notice how it's in a smaller building with only one animatronic. I think that's the first building. If that's the case then they added "spring bonnie" later that could be an animatronic or a suit. Then in the second building (the one before FNAF 2) they (golden freddy and spring bonnie) were replaced by three newer animatronics which became old and withered and were brought along to the third building to be in FNAF 2.

My only complaint is that if this isn't the Fredbear's pizza one, then i'll be pissed. Because then everyone of the fanboys will be like, "WHY DIDN'T U TELL US FERD BEARZ?!?!?!"
Not saying that I'm a fan of course.