Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 309142 times)

Chipper and Sons Lumber Co. is the best RPG

inb4majorgamethoryfnaf4theory screwup

So... FNaF 4 Halloween DLC. It better open the box so we can be done with this franchise already and move on to other things.

It better open the box so we can be done with this franchise already and move on to other things.
Quote from: Scott Cawthon, in the news post linked by Prokiller10
Now I want to talk about what WON'T be included... the box.

You know, when I released the first game over a year ago, I was amazed at how quickly everyone found every bit of lore and story. Then the same happened with part 2, fans and youtubers dug in and found everything. Game Theory did an incredible video on part 2; getting almost everything right. Then part 3 came out, and once again the story was uncovered by the community. It seemed that there was nothing I could hide!

But then I released part 4, and somehow.... no one, not a single person, found the pieces. The story remains completely hidden. I guess most people assumed that I filled the game with random easter eggs this time. I didn't. What's in the box? It's the pieces put together. But the bigger question is- would the community accept it that way? The fact that the pieces have remained elusive this time strikes me as incredible, and special, a fitting conclusion in some ways, and because of that, I've decided that maybe some things are best left forgotten, forever.
Significant parts in bold.

Called it, milking the characters. Scott, time to move on buddy.
FNaf world 2 fnaf world 3 fnaf world 4 fnaf world world
best game sericus

FNaf world 2 fnaf world 3 fnaf world 4 fnaf world world
best game sericus
fnaf galaxy

introducing fazbear animatronics once used in space testing, but they're all DAMAGED and sPoOkIfIed on re entry and have some alien stuff inside them that makes them sentient

Holy stuff I thought Scott would actually stop at 4 because at this point hes just milked fnaf dry.

But noooooo

there had to be a loving "FNAF WORLD LOLOLOL"

he'd be wrong
EARTHBOUND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST

Forever in my heart.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post D:

hey this got bumped
and because of john freeman's post i went to the website and went full-on youtuber on the image by doing literally everything to it

sp00ky

hey this got bumped
and because of john freeman's post i went to the website and went full-on youtuber on the image by doing literally everything to it
-second most horrifying ive seen-
sp00ky