Poll

Title

Yes
22 (59.5%)
No
15 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Do you hate it when you're driving  (Read 10382 times)

Be sure to paint it the classic Alfa red gloss.

no
i'm doing ferrari maroon AND NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL STOP ME >:C

maybe
idunno i'm never satisfied with paint

I wonder if OP would kill himself any faster if he had a motorcycle with a V8 engine.

I wonder if OP would kill himself any faster if he had a motorcycle with a V8 engine.

Stupidest thing I've ever heard lmao

How bad do you want me to reply to you?

Stupidest thing I've ever heard lmao

How bad do you want me to reply to you?

You just did.
And what's stupid? A v8 motorcycle? Yes, but they do exist if that's what you're getting at.

You just did.
And what's stupid? A v8 motorcycle? Yes, but they do exist if that's what you're getting at.
I was just curious because that was your third post with literally no reply.

And yes, v8 motorcycles exist, but if I'm getting at this correctly you think a V8 automatically = fast

BMW S1000RR with an inline-4 smoked a veyron supersport in a drag

Edit: No I didn't say the veyron was a V8, that was just an example to show the power of an inline-4 bike
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 10:46:53 PM by SomeJello »

Never been in an accident in my life, been driving a car since I was 15, and I'll be 20 next May. That's going to be 5 years driving experience, I'll be out of my teens, and I'll have never been in an accident that entire time.

You were saying?
Age and experience means nothing, we're all agreeing you're an ignorant kid who thinks it's cool to put yourself and other drivers at danger by doing stupid things on a motorcycle, and you're sitting here trying to argue that you're right. Stop being a stubborn fool.

Age and experience means nothing, we're all agreeing you're an ignorant kid who thinks it's cool to put yourself and other drivers at danger by doing stupid things on a motorcycle, and you're sitting here trying to argue that you're right. Stop being a stubborn fool.

He just stated that young drivers make the largest percentage of accidents lmao get outta here

He just stated that young drivers make the largest percentage of accidents lmao get outta here
And I'm saying age means nothing when you're doing stuff like that.

And I'm saying age means nothing when you're doing stuff like that.

Doing stuff like filtering and going a measly 15mph over the speed limit?
Lol okay please continue

And yes, v8 motorcycles exist, but if I'm getting at this correctly you think a V8 automatically = fast

This is a more logical thought than driving twenty miles per hour above the speed limit

OP: "You're too slow!"

Never been in an accident in my life, been driving a car since I was 15, and I'll be 20 next May. That's going to be 5 years driving experience, I'll be out of my teens, and I'll have never been in an accident that entire time.

You were saying?

First time for everything. You're 19 now. You have another 50 years for which you'll likely be driving. The odds aren't high, but they certainly aren't slim, either.