Poll

Title

Yes
22 (59.5%)
No
15 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Do you hate it when you're driving  (Read 8830 times)

Ah so that makes it right to swerve in and out of traffic on your crappy motorcycle and put everyone else at risk? Yeah don't be like op
but hes got a nice bike

If a motorcyclist tries to cut me off, I will not be braking.

If a motorcyclist tries to cut me off, I will not be braking.
lol

yoo how close to memphis are you

I didn't think anyone else lived in West Tennessee.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:50:16 PM by Apak »

i can tell op is actually younger than he looks  

I'm 19 lol

I didn't think anyone else lived in West Tennessee. I live really close to Memphis.
i'm like an hour north of it in arkansas yo

but hes got a nice bike

I thought you said crotch rockets were homo haha

Thanks though

Deer ran in front of me the other day when I was on a backroad going somewhere between 90 and 100mph

Slowed down to 35-40 mph within seconds and missed the deer. It's okay keep trying lol

I don't know if you realize this, but a 400lbs bike stops a lot quicker than a 2 ton car, especially when combined with engine breaking

You went from primary prevention to tertiary prevention in seconds. You know the best way to not get turned into a grisly bowl of soup spread across a stretch of tarmac? Practice some safety. You won't have to engine brake at all. If you want to get your fix of testosterone in the morning, do it on a curved closed track, not on a street where a toddler running after a ball could get obliterated by a 400lbs guided missile.

All you have to do is sneeze, and you're blind for a second. At 100mph, that's 146 feet you just traveled with your eyes closed. That's all it takes to murder a child and go to jail for vehicular homicide, or to hit a deer and get launched into a tree at breakneck speed. You could be the best motorcyclist in the world, with every fancy engine breaking technique down to the bone, with 50 trophies from the Isle of Man and it could still happen to you.

Yeah, it's just imaginary scenarios, isn't it? We could come up with scenarios until the sun comes up with all the horrible, gruesome things that could happen to an idiot traveling 100mph on a bike. After all, you are a completely invincible teenage boy. 6ft tall and bulletproof. Not everybody else is, so have a bit of courtesy and stop putting other people in danger.

I thought you said crotch rockets were homo haha

Thanks though
ok i should rephrase

ninjas themselves are nice, but those who dont know anything about motorcycles and say i should get a ninja because thats the only sport bike they know are cigarettes

My uncle got in a motorcycle accident when he was a teenager. He was speeding along a country road and hit some railroad tracks at around 70mph. He skidded along the road for some terrific bloody legs, but he survived.

Wear a helmet and abide by traffic rules, all you cyclists.

i'm like an hour north of it in arkansas yo
so like the Marion area I guess.

After all, you are a completely invincible teenage boy. 6ft tall and bulletproof. Not everybody else is, so have a bit of courtesy and stop putting other people in danger.
yeah the whole defense of "it'll never happen to me!!" that people use sometimes is just total bullstuff. there's no way to know for sure whether or not something will happen to you.

so like the Marion area I guess.
a little further than that, i'm in the nowhere town of osceola. but we do go through marion whenever we go to memphis.

yeah the whole defense of "it'll never happen to me!!" that people use sometimes is just total bullstuff. there's no way to know for sure whether or not something will happen to you.

b-buh muh enjun braking

Well I mean you have good points, but I engine brake all the time to conserve my brakes lol so I don't know what you mean by "You'd never have to engine brake"
I always just use engine braking to slow myself down and my front brake to coast to a stop at lights/signs
That's the thing though, everyone is assuming I haul ass everywhere around pedestrians and everything when that's not the case

ok i should rephrase

ninjas themselves are nice, but those who dont know anything about motorcycles and say i should get a ninja because thats the only sport bike they know are cigarettes

In my area gixxers are the bikes the uneducated people go for. They're also the bikes that you see people riding with a t-shirt and shorts on lol