Poll

Title

Yes
22 (59.5%)
No
15 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Do you hate it when you're driving  (Read 10386 times)

As someone who lives in west tennessee, I can confirm that most drivers here are stuffsticks.
yoo how close to memphis are you

please enlighten me on how engine braking helped you stop that quickly

front+rear+engine braking = quick stopping? Lol I thought you had a bike. Dropping 50mph in a few seconds doesn't mean you don't cover distance it was still a distance of ~100 feet

front+rear+engine braking = quick stopping? Lol I thought you had a bike. Dropping 50mph in a few seconds doesn't mean you don't cover distance it was still a distance of ~100 feet
im assuming you're not holding in the clutch so you must be shifting very quickly

Yes. I hate it when Im driving.
Driving makes me super anxious

yoo how close to memphis are you

Because of how some forumers are, I'm just gonna say it's the tomato city, close to an old airbase where they're having an airshow today

im assuming you're not holding in the clutch so you must be shifting very quickly

Clutch in, down 2 gears, clutch out (slowly), all while simultaneously braking

90mph-40mph in 3-4 seconds isn't impressive lol

I found a better representation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvPDM-1Bvwk

Go to 8 minutes in the video, and look at the distance it takes for him to go from 50mph-0mph (the same drop I had)

Started braking at aroung 8:39, was stopped at 8:42
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:00:35 PM by SomeJello »

« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:55:25 PM by Dragonslayer182 »

You're going to kill yourself doing that and people will have no sympathy because of how stupid you are Jello.

You're going to kill yourself doing that and people will have no sympathy because of how stupid you are Jello.

We could all die from anything at any time -_-

"You have cancer. You are going to die."

"are you sure it's cancer???? I MEAN, IT COULD BE AIDS!!!!!!!!!! I COULD DIE AT ANY SEC-"

can yall give me some tips on good driving etiquette, when I do begin to drive?

Ah so that makes it right to swerve in and out of traffic on your crappy motorcycle and put everyone else at risk?
Yeah don't be like op

I'm gonna be driving next year, and knowing Floridian drivers, I'm gonna refuse to go anywhere unless I need to.

don't be that guy who decides to pass everyone whenever possible