Author Topic: Zapk's singing spam  (Read 36013 times)

Sorry ladies and gentlemen for this to seem like a cry for attention, but that's exactly what it is.

I see no point in wasting my time on a game/platform that's been abandoned. I hope some of you make the same decision.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:56:10 PM by Badspot »

Sorry ladies and gentlemen for this to seem like a cry for attention, but that's exactly what it is.

I see no point in wasting my time on a game/platform that's been abandoned. I hope some of you make the same decision.
lol bye. they always come back

"Abandoned"

lol bye. they always come back

If that is ever to be the case, it will be because of you guys.

You're all awesome. Don't take this as me hating on any of you.

how about just leave if youre bored. these people man, its like they were born handicapped

how about just leave if youre bored. these people man, its like they were born handicapped

While this may seem pretty stupid, I'd like to show some others the exit.

Why do you think Ephialtes and others left a 'Self Delete note?' A sort of handicapped underground railway.

ew a handicap. dont talk to me

If that is ever to be the case, it will be because of you guys.

You're all awesome. Don't take this as me hating on any of you.
Do you know how much of a selfish prick you are for doing stuff like this? If you want to leave this game, just leave. Doing this just pretty much writes you off as a friend whenever someone sees you again, and trust me, this is the loving blockland forums. I have no doubts that we'll be seeing you again.

I don't approve of the spam tho.

why can't you just stop playing blockland? why do people need to get their keys revoked and act handicapped as they leave? he'll be back, anyways.