College thread (OP actually somewhat updated)

Author Topic: College thread (OP actually somewhat updated)  (Read 33680 times)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Topic layout created by AdinX                                        
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Navigation:
Home - College Students - Stories - Polls

This megathread is dedicated to the forum members who are starting, already in or are finishing their college education, as well as recognizing those that have already gotten their education prior to the creation of this thread. Discuss anything ranging from the drug dealer living in your dorm, to the college football games (everyone knows the cool schools have football teams)

College Students

List of pirates:
AdinX (Class of 2018)
List of sun devils:
Oasis (Class of 2018)
Count (Class of 2017)
List of red dragons:
Ravencroft (Class of 2017)
List of Great Danes:
Drendran (Class of 2017?)
List of knights:
Rooged (Class of 2018)
List of saints:
Bluetoothboy (class of 2018?)
List of hokies:
Dodger (Class of 2018)
List of buckeyes:
Fennis (Class of 2018)
List of TU/e Students:
TheArmyGuy (Class of 2018)
Raffles students:
McJobless (Class of 2016)
List of Terps:
Treynolds416
Nickelob Ultra (Class of 2018)
List of Rams:
Katasketti (Class of 2018)
List of warriors:
devildogelite (Class of 2016)
List of Hilltoppers:
Comr4de (Class of 2016)
List of Ragin' Cajuns:
Doorman (Class of 2015?)
List of Trojans:
Trifax (Class of 2017)
List of Wales ppl:
sir dooble (Class of 2017?)
Art ppl:
Vinska (Class of 2018)

Stories
Story layout-
Code: [Select]
Story name-
Once upon a time a college student found 12 whole marijuanas and ate them all, then he died
the end

story time:

last night i was bored af so i decided to go to an on campus dorm to go play cards against humanity because i knew it was going on and i had literally nothing else to do. i get there and i sat next to this somewhat attractive girl, like an 8/10, and she said she needed to go smoke soon so i jokingly said "oh take me with you." anyway she left so i'm just playing cards for a few minutes and i'm having fun, it's funny and stuff and the girl comes back and she's like "yo it's sketchy coming back up here, and you wanted to come with me so let's go" to me. i completely loving forgot who she was or what she even said lmao so i asked where are we going. meanwhile the entire group is silent just listening to us. she said to go smoke, i asked her what, and she said weed. the entire group just stared me down like put me on the spot and stuff. i ended up going with her. turns out her name is karleigh and i got drunk and messaged her on facebook a day or two ago actually asking her to come play cards against humanity with some friends and myself, and drink with us lol. we went to her car and she parked in some sketchy ass parking lot on campus and we smoked a couple bowls. then we went back cause she wanted to meet up with her friends and she ran into some other people she knew beforehand. all the people who were playing cards were gone at this point so we all just left. we found her actual friends, some asian girl and some girl who forgets a lot of asian people, went back to her car and toked another bowl each. this was some of the best stuff i've ever smoked in my life by the way, not even kidding. we went to this hookah lounge place called Natura or something idfk and just chilled there for a while. the asian loving bitch ordered some dope ass tea though that tasted more like a milkshake. we left, toked some more, then went to steak n shake. i ate 5 of the bombest loving sliders i've ever had, and got spoon fed a reeses milkshake by the girl who invited me to begin with. as we were leaving, some big asian dude in a green v neck walks in and starts talking to the girl who forgets asians because apparently they used to forget a lot (go figure). bitch wouldn't shut up about him all loving night afterward, whatever. we got back on campus and the original girl dipped because she didn't have her key and wanted to get into her building while people were still actively walking in and out so she could just trail in behind someone. asian girl and asian loving girl took me back to their dorm and we all just chilled there for a while. once i could finally charge my phone again i turned it on and this girl i've been trying to get with texted me telling me to come to a party off campus. i left and headed out and as soon as i'm about to leave the campus she texts me telling me the party got cancelled. i went home and went to bed and woke up with some blonde girl next to me wtf.

story time, kids.

Polls
No polls yet!

Thanks to adin for the layout, discuss college stuff here!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 08:42:07 PM by Dodger »

I'm almost done with my degree..

Oh, forgot to mention that.
Graphic Design and Interactive Medias

I'm majoring in biological sciences at ASU. Am also a pre med. Can't wait to get back on campus.

OP, tomorrow I'm making you a better original post layout, if you're going to make this official we gotta treat it like it is.

Freshman year, going to Eastern Carolina Uni. Majoring in marketing, but if that doesn't work out then just general business is my backup. Going for a Ba.

I'll message you the layout tomorrow ;)

OP, tomorrow I'm making you a better original post layout, if you're going to make this official we gotta treat it like it is.

Freshman year, going to Eastern Carolina Uni. Majoring in marketing, but if that doesn't work out then just general business is my backup. Going for a Ba.

I'll message you the layout tomorrow ;)

thx babe ;)

Also I made my schedule to start at 8 every day M-F and have classes run no later than 3, treating it a bit like high school
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 11:09:41 PM by Dodger »

i want to go into software engineering
then ill start some company cuz im cool like that and see where it goes

i really want to go to full sail university and get a game development bachelor of science degree

i want to go into software engineering
then ill start some company cuz im cool like that and see where it goes

call it

macrohard

Also I made my schedule to start at 8 every day M-F and have classes run no later than 3, treating it a bit like high school
MAH BOY

« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 11:15:31 PM by AdinX »

thx babe ;)

That sucks. I'm taking advantage of sleeping in. Also taking an elective online. My schedule is awesome. btw the 7:30 lecture prof records all of his lessons and posts them so its all good if i miss that one  B)

That sucks. I'm taking advantage of sleeping in. Also taking an elective online. My schedule is awesome. btw the 7:30 lecture prof records all of his lessons and posts them so its all good if i miss that one  B)

schedule
yo how are you going to eat lunch

call it

macrohard
i so would
but googling it:
http://www.macrohard.ba/
forget. i guess the only option here is to buy them, take the name, stuff on it, then sell it  :cookieMonster:

yo how are you going to eat lunch
what do you mean. i have plenty of time between classes.