Zoe Quinn, and what being in bed with writers will do to the games industry.

Author Topic: Zoe Quinn, and what being in bed with writers will do to the games industry.  (Read 21749 times)

What a based mod.
As a matter of fact, most sites have rules against stuff like that (Including this one!), I'm fairly certain that the majority of what you pricks are calling "biased censorship" is moderators doing their jobs. I recall at the start of this thread it was even mentioned that most Reddit posts were being deleted because the site in general tries to maintain a neutral to positive community stance.

I'm gonna clear this up because I forgeted up what I wrote and I should stand for it. It wasn't a matter of neutrality. Posts were being censored for an unknown reason, even those that had no pertinence to the conflict and were testing to see if auto mod was just searching for keywords.

Moderators deliberately attempted to keep everyone silent in order to prevent any sort of backlash and it appears to have harmed more than it helped.

It's not very difficult to work things out just reading this goofy ass thread.
Here how this works:
  • A bunch of people who have no idea what they're talking about enter a thread.
  • They spout ridiculous ad hoc generalizations only vaguely related to whatever the thread was originally about.
  • These people see a thread full of these kind of posts
  • They assume that since that's what everyone's posting about and they haven't read any actual source material about the thing that the ridiculous uninformed posts actually contain some truth
  • And they use that to justify continuing posting their own brand of garbage

Basically you came into a thread, read the opinions of some people completely uninformed about what's going on, and then proceeded to form your own uninformed opinion solely based off those. Either read/watch all the source material, or don't bother participating at all.

So is there any actual evidence that there's a link between high review scores and her sleeping with the reviewer or are we just gossiping about it?

Whelp. You gave a woman a chance to make a game and she couldn't have forgeted up any harder.

My vote Greatest Internet Fiasco-Clusterforget 2014

That reviewer is wrong and stupid.

Kafka is boring.

Whelp. You gave a woman a chance to make a game and she couldn't have forgeted up any harder.

She couldn't have forgeted any harder. Amiright?

I'm not sure if it counts as a clusterforget because I don't think it was five guys at once. Though I'm sure burgers and fries were involved each and every time.

She couldn't have forgeted any harder. Amiright?

She could have gone for Baskin Robbin's 31 flavors of video game journalist rooster

what the forget is this about five guys i love eating there

widespread media censorship
alright man whatever you say

what the forget is this about five guys i love eating there

She had love with 5 guys