CIA Jihadists behead US Journalist James Foley

Author Topic: CIA Jihadists behead US Journalist James Foley  (Read 4106 times)

Will I get banned if I posted the real video?
1. Yes you will be banned
2. It will be removed when badspot finds it
3. The family has asked people not to watch the video to respect their family
4. Why would you want to post it

Damn dude I loved house of cards.

I don't see why you'd be banned, does it have any gore in it or nudity? If it doesn't, then I think it's fine.
Meh, besides a dude getting his head sawed off with a small knife and then holding his own head in his hands as he lies dead on the ground, its pretty tame.

That's pretty loving brutal, poor bastard. I respect journalists that actually venture out places, especially when they know it might lead to death, although of course it's better if they don't die; but adventurous spirits are more interesting. Also, Obama's reaction speech was pretty interesting and a good tribute.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:29:30 PM by iAmburnJ »

This stuff happens every day just south of the US and no one seems to give a stuff.

This stuff happens every day just south of the US and no one seems to give a stuff.
I've brought it multiple times on this forum about all the atrocious acts committed by the cartels. People will only care if some famous American dies, or the media can come up with a story that will make people care: "Mexican cartel shoots up orphanage"

REMOVED
NSFW

1. Yes you will be banned
2. It will be removed when badspot finds it
3. The family has asked people not to watch the video to respect their family
4. Why would you want to post it
PM me for link

the guy who was beheaded went to my college...

and was on the rugby team like i am...

I didn't know CIA used snapchat
if this is bannable let me know

all journalists are whores for their career.
im not fooled for a second that he was there to show the world a story. certainly not to "help" anyone by bringing attention to it, as that would be a bias looked down upon in his industry.

its a calculated risk for fame and career. and he failed. im not savvy to the "hero" title that articles are giving him all over the net. no one is a hero for getting themselves killed.

CIA kills thousands of Iraqi citizens and nobody panics.

But they kill one American and everyone loses their minds.
Another quote from the Joker that fits this
 "You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!"

all journalists are whores for their career.
im not fooled for a second that he was there to show the world a story. certainly not to "help" anyone by bringing attention to it, as that would be a bias looked down upon in his industry.

its a calculated risk for fame and career. and he failed. im not savvy to the "hero" title that articles are giving him all over the net. no one is a hero for getting themselves killed.

i disagree with you on so many levels.  whether his industry doesn't have a reputation of doing work 'for the good' and rather for money and prestige, doesn't mean there aren't people in his field who do fully intend on bringing awareness and insight to situations like this.  he didn't intentionally die, are you claiming firefighters, policemen, or deployed soldiers aren't heroes?  because if so i'd love to hear your definition of a hero.  he didn't choose the title that was given to him after he suffered a terrible death.  i honestly question your set of morals and priorities when the only thing you care about after someone is brutally beheaded, is the fact that someone might call them their hero.