Author Topic: 2014/08/20 - PAX Prime  (Read 149412 times)

Could someone please describe what happens in the video? I cannot watch it via mobile.
yogurt from spaceballs says "the search for more money"

yogurt from spaceballs says "the search for more money"
Hahaha, that's awesome. I doubt Badspot will want to make another sandbox building game any time soon, though. 💀

Badspot

• Administrator
Could someone please describe what happens in the video? I cannot watch it via mobile.

Are you on IOS?

wtf Badspot. Blockland worth it
a fine demonstration of illiteracy

Yes. Chrome for iPhone.
+1 man, good stuff

until I get a new phone that is, then i'll hate you.

Chrome on iPhone is a mess because Google can't iPhone.

Blockland is old.
I guess that is true, but after 5 or 6 years of playing Blockland, there's still instances when I feel like I'm just experiencing the game for the first time. I can't say that about any other game I've played. Something about the user-created content and the ease at which I can put a new game idea to the test is dangerously addictive.

My new business cards came in the mail today,

I'm actually really surprised how good they came out, I was expecting some unevenness to occur.
So Rotonododoo has cute business cards. Does Badspot have cute business cards?

Chrome on iPhone is a mess because Google can't iPhone.
it's perfectly fine

better than any browser i've used on an iphone

Badspot

• Administrator
So Rotonododoo has cute business cards. Does Badspot have cute business cards?

Rotondo ripped off my nintendo rip-off.  Also he was able to use the exact NES box font because I had extensively researched it when I made the romshelf layout - but apparently I forgot that I had done that when I was making my cards so I just used arial.  Also the alignment is poop.  Blarg.

"probably," he says

Side note: You should have used Comic Sans. Every professional opportunity to use Comic Sans lost is an opportunity to make a good impression lost.

Those cards look great. I really like the formatting.

Rotondo ripped off my nintendo rip-off.
wtf rotondo bow your head in shame

It only now occurred to me, but is "Step 1" in reference to Lego instructions?