Author Topic: Kibble - "Ill never host again because you dont like floods"  (Read 1687 times)

So, I joined a Mini Empires server and the kibble greeted me with "I like your name!".

While I was building my island a bottom print said "A flash flood is happening!"

So a couple people where saying a couple things, not really insulting him about it, then a bottom print said "fine, ill never host Mini Empires again!" and started flipping out saying stuff in bottom print like

ChatLog and Ban.

10/10

it is a mini empires server, and they usually not good with administration next jsut avoid any merp

if i hosted my own servers, i would ban kibble right now.

Seems like your standard rageban, nothing special, very common nowadays, however, there are two problems i have with this dama

"fine, ill never host Mini Empires again!"
Er... Where did he say that? I don't see him saying that in any of the pics you provided.

started flipping out saying stuff in bottom print
Can you show us when he started using bottom print? Again, its not evident in the pictures you provided.

It seems you're missing some proof, can you provide the missing evidence for us?

Can you show us when he started using bottom print? Again, its not evident in the pictures you provided.

I wasnt expecting him to ban me so I did not take pictures of that.

Er... Where did he say that? I don't see him saying that in any of the pics you provided.

Re-read OP slowly.

I wasnt expecting him to ban me so I did not take pictures of that.
I see your point, still, would've been nice to have a bit more proof.

Re-read OP slowly.
I did, still no mentions of "fine, ill never host Mini Empires again!"

I didn't see anywhere in the chatlog where he was flipping out.

It doesn't look like it's kibble's fault, after all you did make a false assumption about the host.
 /nosupport

It doesn't look like it's kibble's fault, after all you did make a false assumption about the host.
 /nosupport

a false assumption about the host.

---So a couple people where saying a couple things, not really insulting him about it, then a bottom print said "fine, ill never host Mini Empires again!" and started flipping out saying stuff in bottom print---

I may have miss typed that

and started flipping out in bottom print

I was banned from this too

I criticized their MERP server because they were extremely inexperienced MERPers, then Kibbles confronted me with major ID discrimination
He pointed out that he was higher then me so he was allowed to host his own MERP server, and call it successful

even though I rubbed his face in the fact
-he had no terrain set out, you had to build your own island
-people had a lot of stuffty, unsupervised low quality empires that weren't deleted
-Kibble was a inexperienced MERPer himself
-bad administration

Don't set up anything or join his server in any way.

He pointed out that he was lower then me so he was allowed to host his own MERP server, and call it successful

fixed. Sorry.

I was banned from this too

I criticized their MERP server because they were extremely inexperienced MERPers, then Kibbles confronted me with major ID discrimination
He pointed out that he was higher then me so he was allowed to host his own MERP server, and call it successful

even though I rubbed his face in the fact
-he had no terrain set out, you had to build your own island
-people had a lot of stuffty, unsupervised low quality empires that weren't deleted
-Kibble was a inexperienced MERPer himself
-bad administration

Don't set up anything or join his server in any way.

so basically you have to start out a genius at merp or never play it?

ontopic, the op seemed to be mostly you and some other guy asking 'what's wrong with him', he just wanted to have disasters. until you can get proof of this bottom text or what you guys said that 'wasn't really insulting him', this is in his favor.