Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 80318 times)

Wish someone would finish these forgeted up looking monster PT's, the only released one is The Thing and he's broken as hell.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 06:56:43 AM by Total Logic »

that's the plan :)

Everything in this thread is beautiful, holy stuff dude keep it up. (also pretty excited for that freaky thing)

Give us that when its finished

it's always been like that whenever the poll comes up because we here on the blockland forums love memes so much. removing it would be stripping a legacy from this thread so it must always be present.

Wish someone would finish these forgeted up looking monster PT's, the only released one is The Thing and he's broken as hell.

Where can I get the thing

good moves kobe keep it up

out of everything Ive seen, this is still my favorite build from you
im a sucker for simple rpg builds

blast to the past whoa i still have that. i've actually had ideas for making something in the fashion of good ol' classic blockland rpgs from back in the day but i don't want to distract myself from my current tasks
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:22:19 PM by Kobewarrior »

finish selective and the space station thing gngngn i wait since too long (but im a Giraffe so its ok)

finish selective and the space station thing gngngn i wait since too long (but im a Giraffe so its ok)
srry i need to get to working on a custom interface n everything for it

work on dweller i want badly

bump to keep things running. it's busier this time of year and i'm diving more into 3d art with blender so i've started so much i need to finish before coming back to the bl stuff. i'll need to go on a modeling streak and start punching out content once my hands are empty.

AND ONE OF THOSE THINGS IS A REALLY BIG SOURCE FILMMAKER PROJECT. I'M SLOWLY PORTING AND OPTIMIZING ACM CITY.

basically i had some friends roll up stats and loadouts so there's gonna be a bunch of rng to dictate the fight and i animate the results. this is an older render that's missing some characters but it's an example of the whole deal

oh yeah here's some models i have sitting in my folders too

it's 8:30am i'm going to sleep
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 10:31:18 AM by Kobewarrior »