Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 79666 times)

I see a lot of cool stuff on this topic but I've never seen kobewarrior host a server and have never experienced any content from him other than pictures and videos of unfinished stuff. Maybe it's all a hoax and the projects are fake. Prove me wrong by hosting a server.
must not be looking properly because my server is named melons

I see a lot of cool stuff on this topic but I've never seen kobewarrior host a server and have never experienced any content from him other than pictures and videos of unfinished stuff. Maybe it's all a hoax and the projects are fake. Prove me wrong by hosting a server.
maybe hes actually just a rich kid and paid real artists to make him these builds + used a stuff ton of photoshop to get things to look cooler than they actually are

He hosted servers before!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 02:29:00 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Since you're moving to unreal, at least finish one of all those projects and make it your swan song before leaving us.

(or release source ples?)

i'm not ditching the game lol i was just sharing what i'm spending a lot of time doing

edit: for further clarification, i'm just spending some time to get familiar with new skills like animation, texturing, modeling, and working in modern game engines for my own personal future. spending a lot of time working in blockland cuts up hours i could potentially be using to get better at them and blockland isn't the kind of outlet that's gonna pay for my expenses. it's still a hobby i'll be doing, just not a primary focus since it isn't a source of income.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 02:39:34 PM by Kobewarrior »

bubb //pb bp mp
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 07:59:06 PM by Potatoh »

hey mom do i get a cool sticker for cleaning my room

hey mom do i get a cool sticker for cleaning my room
here it is good work son

screw making money just make free content for us there u go done

give me money and i will make sure i can do what i can for you........

give me money and i will make sure i can do what i can for you........
i promise to pay you many many shekels if you finish all the porjrets here

sined
                             conen

Damn kobewarrior is a pro builder, I rly want to play on these

i promise to pay you many many shekels if you finish all the porjrets here

sined
                             conen
hot damn that's one authentic signature. looks like the real thing, must be legitimate

Damn kobewarrior is a pro builder, I rly want to play on these
  i prefer the term pro gamer