Author Topic: Armageddon's Delete Launcher [UPDATE: 8/24/14] [NEW VIDEO!]  (Read 14692 times)

Ever been in the situation where you're hammering a brick that won't budge? This is because the brick you are trying to hammer has bricks connected to them that can't stand on their own. Why waste time hammering all that when you can just click and replace! Introducing the quick and simple solution...

Code: (Changelog) [Select]
8/24/14: Ctrl+z now checks to see if that brick is supporting anything. If so, it deletes the brick rather than killing it.
Re-did the 'Undo' keybind that would 'delete' your last planted brick without causing a chain kill of all the bricks it supports.

i 
    FEATURES:

• Deletes those stubborn supporting bricks with ease
    • Simple to use, /Del command for convenience
    • Just point, aim, and shoot!
    • Enough range to delete bricks all the way from the slopes!*
    • UNDO safe! Floating brick support!
    • Perfect for tasks such as:
      • Fixing those marginal brick errors
      • Repairing complicated wall design
      • Reconstructing those 1x1 towers
      • Replacing baseplates
      • Making things float!
      • Etc.
    • Keeps those mitts nice and toasty!
    • Checks for full trust!

i 
      NOTE:

• This building tool checks for full trust,
        so be responsible when using around your friends builds!
      • NO. You cannot delete other players. Silly gooses.
        Not very useful in DM's

AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE

Special thanks to Filipe for featuring the tool on the first returning showcase!!
      CHECK OUT: CHANNEL | TOPIC

>>UPDATED DOWNLOAD<<

CREDITS: Armageddon: Model and Scripting. Bokeh: Icon. - *Results may vary
      « Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 06:41:33 PM by Bokeh »

Awesome, i could really use this :D

this is seriously useful for modter too

now make a delete undo please!

Swiss Army Gun is already a thing.

Swiss Army Gun is already a thing.
      That out dated thing with a bunch of useless functions? Do people even use that thing anymore?

It performs this function amongst others just fine, only the print filler is broken if I remember right.

It performs this function amongst others just fine, only the print filler is broken if I remember right.
      I find this to be more convenient as i don't have to worry about cycling to nuke anytime soon. If you're under the impression this launcher will eventually do it all, you're sadly mistaken. This was only made to make building more efficient in a more refined manor so I don't really understand the issue?

I find this to be more convenient as i don't have to worry about cycling to nuke anytime soon.
      ...wha

...wha
      ...If you press the light button, you cycle through the modes on a SAG...
      « Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 09:05:03 PM by Bokeh »

...If you press the light button, you cycle through the modes on a SAG...
      Weird, I never knew that. I've always just used the commands.
      If you've really got fingers that twitchy, then yeah, I guess this is your alternative.

Weird, I never knew that. I've always just used the commands.
      If you've really got fingers that twitchy, then yeah, I guess this is your alternative.
      Or maybe if I needed a light...?

Hasn't happened to me while using it in four years apparently, but who knows.

Hasn't happened to me while using it in four years apparently, but who knows.
      ...you didn't even know how to cycle in the first place...

I do apologize, however, as I have failed to realize everyone has the same experience as you do.  If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.