Author Topic: Delete Undo  (Read 1244 times)

It would be extremely useful to have a new type of 'Undo' keybind that would 'delete' your last planted brick without causing a chain kill of all the bricks it supports.

If you don't understand how deleting a brick works, here is Armageddon's Delete Launcher, http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265486.0, which is basically a gun that shoots projectiles which delete bricks on impact.

do want.

also maybe someone could fix the redo script, I haven't seen much talk about it in a while. It's gotta be possible without being very glitchy by now right? It's at least worth looking into.

If I could recall how to target the last planted brick by a player then this could easy be done, and could overwrite the undo command.

If I could recall how to target the last planted brick by a player then this could easy be done, and could overwrite the undo command.
would it not just be the last brick in their brick group?

also maybe someone could fix the redo script, I haven't seen much talk about it in a while. It's gotta be possible without being very glitchy by now right? It's at least worth looking into.
according to the topic it just allows you to make floating bricks
...so he removed the link to the download. which is ridiculous imo. I wish I had a copy of it though

So... You basically just want floating brick support.

Great news! Armageddon just updated the launcher so you don't have to be afraid of that chain reaction bit!

Quote from: Armageddon
Ctrl+z now checks to see if that brick is supporting anything. If so, it deletes the brick rather than killing it.
Here's the updated launcher

I will update the topic soon along with details and possibly a demonstration.