Author Topic: Greek2me's a loving blow over  (Read 5858 times)

He perma'd me for making some idiot rage that kept tea bagging me, I mean come tea bagging really? that's an all time low! Greek2me loving unban me you ass, The console doesn't prove anything! Tea gabbing is a disgrace...

It pisses me off people can't take jokes anymore! Come on this is pretty childish...

if i saw you acting like this in a server i'd t-bag ban you too

also no proof.

You seem like a good person

if i saw you acting like this in a server i'd t-bag ban you too

also no proof.
If you saw me acting like this in a server? I don't Tea bagging is just a plain childish douche baggery thing to do!

If you saw me acting like this in a server? I don't Tea bagging is just a plain childish douche baggery thing to do!
I meant to say I never act like this unless it pisses me off like tea bagging I barely start stuff out of the blue! Tea bagging is stupid and childish.

so you got banned when someone else tea-bagged you?

i'm fairly sure something else happened between this and the ban

You seem like a good person
Please tell me this isn't sarcasm...

so you got banned when someone else tea-bagged you?

i'm fairly sure something else happened between this and the ban
Yeah, I called him a "nub" since Noob is e-tarded and it set him off, Greek2me plainly took a side which was him since I called him a nub a few times...

from the op what im getting is someone t-bagged op, so he decided to "troll" the person which got him banned by greek.

Sorta, but perma really? that's a bit too far...

Perma seems a little extreme, but greek's a mostly-stable guy
There's probably a reason outside of what you said for him banning you. Also, you didn't post any screencaps of the ban, or the events leading up to the ban. All we have to go on is what you said.

loving unban me you ass
yeah 10/10 ban appeal gj

im sure he loves that attitude

:)

I can't really be bothered to find the chat logs tonight.

this guy is gonna go far