1 (2.8%)
Axton the Commando
7 (19.4%)
Gaige the Mechromancer (Only with DLC)
3 (8.3%)
Krieg the Psycho (Only with DLC)
6 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Borderlands 2 Megathread  (Read 2369 times)

Welcome to the Borderlands 2 Megathread!

Description
This megathread is all about the infamous game, Borderlands 2, one of my favorites
You can post here anything related to the game including your favorite places in the game, your favorite characters, weapon company, enemies, vehicles, etc.

YES! I DID search to see if there was a more recent thread on this topic, and the most recent topic was posted on 4 years ago. So don't start all this stuff about, "Well, you need to search before you post a new topic", or "Use the search button you noob", I did search before I posted this.

I will edit this is to be better the near future .__. (sorry ;-;)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 06:31:30 PM by Mr_Minecraft »

borderlands and borderlands 2 are great games
just people keep losing interest in playing them and so I'm left all alone :I

borderlands loot system > borderlands 2 system loot though
and rocket launchers were nerfed too hard, they're just about useless because it's almost impossible to find rockets on the ground and they no longer regen with ammo mods

borderlands and borderlands 2 are great games
just people keep losing interest in playing them and so I'm left all alone :I

borderlands loot system > borderlands 2 system loot though
and rocket launchers were nerfed too hard, they're just about useless because it's almost impossible to find rockets on the ground and they no longer regen with ammo mods
It went from finding one orange in every 10 red chests to one purple in 20 red chests.

i'm just not buying the third game until gearbox decides to get its stuff together and actually do anything for the community by fixing the second. so much stuff broken that it's just a joke.

Moxxi is my favourite character, but Psycho (Krieg) is my favourite class

tediore weapons are fun

Borderlands is really only fun on PC so I havent played much of it. I don't have it for PC.

MAN!!! THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the best games I've played ever, both co-op and single player are a stuffton of fun. It's also got great humor along with a lot of dlc and extra sidequests. I've played through the game twice along with starting another character and I'm still not bored with it :)

Totally buying the presequel

i'm just not buying the third game until gearbox decides to get its stuff together and actually do anything for the community by fixing the second. so much stuff broken that it's just a joke.
what requires changing?
I haven't found many problems, just collision issues with things rotated, like boats that are tilted
and that some cloth things collide while some don't

what requires changing?
I haven't found many problems, just collision issues with things rotated, like boats that are tilted
and that some cloth things collide while some don't
would you want me to do a write up post or what

would you want me to do a write up post or what
so far I have yet to see you having any specific problems, but just dislike the game overall
so all I can conclude is that maybe you just don't like the type of game

so far I have yet to see you having any specific problems, but just dislike the game overall
so all I can conclude is that maybe you just don't like the type of game
i have 1500 hours on bl1 and 900 hours on bl2. i must hate it.

why in borderlands are there three playthroughs

also i found three of the exact same caustic revolvers earlier and i dont know how to feel about it

i have 1500 hours on bl1 and 900 hours on bl2. i must hate it.
people have thousands of hours on blockland and dislike it
you still have yet to say anything bad about BL2