Drama

Author Topic: Drama  (Read 7894 times)

GODDAMNIT LISTEN TO ME
shape up your act, you've already made a bad impression with this wonderful drama, you're now just digging a deeper hole.
He posted a drama on drama; if you say things like "GODDAMNIT LISTEN TO ME," then you're pretty much fighting his arguments for him. I think we should prove ourselves instead of disproving him.

He posted a drama on drama; if you say things like "GODDAMNIT LISTEN TO ME," then you're pretty much fighting his arguments for him. I think we should prove ourselves instead of disproving him.
GOD I LOVE YOU :') lol

egh, sorry, i'm just tired. 3am 'n' shiz.

egh, sorry, i'm just tired. 3am 'n' shiz.
Alright, but you should probably get to bed.
when do I get my fez?
when the big bang happens

I'm all for accepting newer users and such, but seriously, the stuffposting happening here right now is inexcusable.

I mean seriously, what the forget?

...ya,why not. but get me a fez first,NO a bowtie,or a bowtie and a fez.

What the hell does this even mean?

How does this correlate to the current discusion on hand?

idk...

I'm all for accepting newer users and such, but seriously, the stuffposting happening here right now is inexcusable.
I mean seriously, what the forget?
What the hell does this even mean?
I think this concept of "stuffposting" is doing the community no good. He was making a reference to a TV show in hopes of lighting up the mood, and/or finding a user with a common interest; I see nothing wrong with it.

I think this concept of "stuffposting" is doing the community no good. He was making a reference to a TV show in hopes of lighting up the mood, and/or finding a user with a common interest; I see nothing wrong with it.

One second he's ranting at, what I assume to be everyone for being starfishs to his cousin,

Then this:
this is not a "stuffty thread". This thread is mainly about blockland. if you ask me to described blockland, I would say, its a game made for motherloving starfishs who sit on them computer all day and bitch at someone "because we can". well I will tell you something. no wonder blockland is not as known. its at the bottom of the list  because of starfishs like yourself!

and then to this:

...ya,why not. but get me a fez first,NO a bowtie,or a bowtie and a fez.

I just cant keep up. I'm really confused now.
He really needs to stop now or he'll just get himself banned.

This really isn't funny anymore.

-snip-
Don't look at his words; look at the meaning behind his words.

Don't look at his words; look at the meaning behind his words.
/support