The Fappening 2: Electric Boogaloo

Author Topic: The Fappening 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 197659 times)

Setro your 11, Stop wasting your life trying to find censored photos
You and your random grudge on me is unreasonable and annoying.

First of all, I am 14. And you can easily tell by my most recent posts in "post real life pictures of yourself" that I am at least 13. I'm not sure if you're actually being serious about calling me 11 or sarcastic. Either way, it doesn't make sense.

Second of all, every loving photo in this album is either uncensored or has the celebrity with clothes on, like the original album on imgur did.

Third, I am not wasting my life. I am bored and am doing this not only for the internet's benefit, but to take away some boredom because I am occupied with some work. I might rename every single photo in this album to the corresponding celebrity's name, because all of the names are in numbers.

You call me out for the most pathetic bullstuff. If I have the same opinion as most of the community on these forums, you will still find a way to call me out.
Seriously, forget off. I'm tired of this.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 10:26:20 PM by -Setro- »

You and your random grudge on me is unreasonable and annoying.

First of all, I am 14. And you can easily tell by my most recent posts in "post real life pictures of yourself" that I am at least 13. I'm not sure if you're actually being serious about calling me 11 or sarcastic. Either way, it doesn't make sense.

Second of all, every loving photo in this album is either uncensored or has the celebrity with clothes on, like the original album on imgur did.

Third, I am not wasting my life. I am bored and am doing this not only for the internet's benefit, but to take away some boredom because I am occupied with some work. I might rename every single photo in this album to the corresponding celebrity's name, because all of the names are in numbers.

Seriously, forget off. I'm tired of this.
trying to negotiate with damp is like shouting at an apple.

agreed

also, I'm pretty sure I have all of the files, considering I accidentally downloaded it twice and both the .zip archives had the same size.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 10:28:35 PM by -Setro- »

talk about extremely loving creepy
those leaks are nice but come on. enjoy them once, session over. no need to obtain stalker attitude and cherish them forever and hang them on a wall

Third, I am not wasting my life.

Then why are you in the blockland forums, the very taker of lives?

Third, I am not wasting my life. I am bored and am doing this not only for the internet's benefit,
It shows the internet does not want you

It shows the internet does not want you
Even if someone dislikes you, you can still do things to benefit them...

HAS EVERYONE SEEN THE TITTIES YES OR NO

jare e os makes a good presentation of the current situation

it makes me wonder who those guests are. if they are registered users, who actually logs out of their account when they leave the website