CIA have beheaded yet another victim.

Author Topic: CIA have beheaded yet another victim.  (Read 3723 times)

Currently i have a team of about 30 people and ill be going to my friends place a long with my team to his runway he has in austrailia. Itll be expensive so we're doing some fundraising. Then, we'll go there on his C-130 and para out. Kevlar Body protection, ar-15's and FAL's. We're gonna take down all these CIA motherforgeters.

At least thats what i wish i could do, haha

this just in

apparently this guy, just like the last guy, played on the ucf rugby team

also like i do

Welp....Nice knowing you Rooged

this just in

apparently this guy, just like the last guy, played on the ucf rugby team

also like i do
Don't become a journalist.
Become a salesman instead.

Your friendly neighborhood Muslim reporting in just to say: To hell with CIA.

They are the biggest enemy/threat to Muslims today. I want to start a "Muslims against terrorism" club at my college. Also BTW, the people who are fighting CIA as we speak are mostly Muslims. Sunni and shia. I'm glad they're all coming together to drive out these devils. My sincere and deepest condolences to any innocents and journalists that have been killed. I for one am tired of these extremists, and many Muslims are as well.

Your friendly neighborhood Muslim reporting in just to say: To hell with CIA.

They are the biggest enemy/threat to Muslims today. I want to start a "Muslims against terrorism" club at my college. Also BTW, the people who are fighting CIA as we speak are mostly Muslims. Sunni and shia. I'm glad they're all coming together to drive out these devils. My sincere and deepest condolences to any innocents and journalists that have been killed. I for one am tired of these extremists, and many Muslims are as well.
you mean all muslims arent bad people???
but benghazi!!!

David Cameron recently announced that all people suspected of terrorism should have their passports taken away, and many people say that it's unethical -- but in times like this I do think that it is appropriate. Not all Muslims are terrorists obviously, but when a Muslim man goes back and forth from Afghanistan back to his home country (whether it be France, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, or the United States), doesn't that seem a bit fishy?

David Cameron recently announced that all people suspected of terrorism should have their passports taken away, and many people say that it's unethical
Oh, so going to Syria to shoot people up isn't unethical? People are loving daft.

Take their passports, and their social welfare. We're not gonna pay for your loving trip to Syria and back, cunts.

Oh, so going to Syria to shoot people up isn't unethical? People are loving daft.

Take their passports, and their social welfare. We're not gonna pay for your loving trip to Syria and back, cunts.

If they remain a threat to the Western world, then yes. There is no place in this world for Islamist radicals.

Caribou is slightly mistaken in it being the idea of taking their passports away, as it goes further to take away their citizenship.

The 'unethical' side of it is that it is againt the Geneva Convention to take away an individuals nationality and leave them without a nationality.
Cameron (and other politicians) would have these British terrorists lose their British citizenship, and therefore not belong to any nation.

I agree with taking away their citizenship, and that the Geneva Convention is a load of stuff (which it is, as evidenced by the fact that stuffloads of countries (including 1st world countries) don't abide by it), but yeah, there should be care taken when removing citizenship to make sure it's the right decision.

That said, I can't come up with a defence for anyone who willingly travels to these locations, particularly if they go solely to meet and/or join with militants out there.

Caribou is slightly mistaken in it being the idea of taking their passports away, as it goes further to take away their citizenship.

The 'unethical' side of it is that it is againt the Geneva Convention to take away an individuals nationality and leave them without a nationality.
Cameron (and other politicians) would have these British terrorists lose their British citizenship, and therefore not belong to any nation.

I agree with taking away their citizenship, and that the Geneva Convention is a load of stuff (which it is, as evidenced by the fact that stuffloads of countries (including 1st world countries) don't abide by it), but yeah, there should be care taken when removing citizenship to make sure it's the right decision.

That said, I can't come up with a defence for anyone who willingly travels to these locations, particularly if they go solely to meet and/or join with militants out there.

I agree, the Geneva Convention is a hunk of crap. Cameron also said something as well which I think was completely on track, about how Muslims in Britain should 'be more British". Same goes in America, they should be more American. I'm not being anti-Islamist, but they do not integrate into Western cultures well at all, with the exception of few.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:56:34 AM by Caribou »