Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 111529 times)

I assume you're re-making the explodeclock function?  :D

Wait-What?

Yea, it existed. If you typed in explodeclock(); or something like that in bedroom, there would be a buch of explosions at the clock

Yea, it existed. If you typed in explodeclock(); or something like that in bedroom, there would be a buch of explosions at the clock
explodeClock(); was the function called after the clock reached 99:99.

please dont let this die you're literally almost finished with the bedroom

oh no

don't jinx it you dingus

brother its not dying. i just got hooked on some other stuff. ill finish and polish it up on friday, and host it.

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, but the entire bedroom is just about complete.
What needs to be done:

Clock (although it may not be in the freebuild server i host, if i dont have enough time to do it) Expect this in the release version.

Outside support beams
Door knob collisions (both)
Door collision (outside)
Last secret collision

And any misc collisions i forgot
polish the collision meshes a bit

Also just a warning, vehicle collision doesnt exactly like the bedroom's collision, so, sorry if you glitch through anything with the vehicles. I'm currently looking for a solution though. (As long as you dont do any crazy driving, you should be okay)

That should be all thats left. Will host the bedroom freebuild with the original bedroom map. If not tonight, tommorow for sure.
It will also help if you guys look for any problems or collisions i forgot.

I will release once all problems are found and fixed.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 02:02:49 PM by Wrapperup »

The illusion of maps has arrived. I vote for the new maker of blockland! "Wrapspot"
I can't wait for the bedroom to be done.. :)

illusion of maps

Finally someone gets it right, and doesn't just post some random over-excited nonsense.

Just added the clock in, still needs some functionality to work (but its in and the digits change correctly)

Most all of the collision is done (i say that because i may have left out some) and ready for testing. After i fix a few nicknacks with the bedroom, ill host.

Hopefully downloads will not be annoyingly slow. If it is too slow for you, i will supply an alternative to downloading it off the server.

Why did one of your admins banned me??????
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 10:11:49 PM by mario0126 »

Why did one of your admins banned me??????

Because redoctober2009 is a badmin that is really good at EVAL. He permabanned me, unbanned me and I have CCA script on me so I can't chat, if I do try it turns out it forces me to say homoloveual stuff like "I AM A friend X/10" So yeah..