Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 111486 times)

Are they called collision-#, or did you name them?

Are they called collision-#, or did you name them?
Those meshes in the console were part of the detail, and were called that. My collision meshes are all collision-x

Also, I set LosCollision to each collision layer and it kind of works. Some of the collisions work but some of them dont (also no console spam)

Those meshes in the console were part of the detail, and were called that. My collision meshes are all collision-x

Also, I set LosCollision to each collision layer and it kind of works. Some of the collisions work but some of them dont (also no console spam)

PM me the model and i can check your problem

PM me the model and i can check your problem
I Accidently quit without saving, but I can get to where I was easily now in a few mins as I know what I did. In the meantime, here's a gif of what I'm experiencing:

The main collision is fine, but the collision for that wall doesn't work.

I Accidently quit without saving, but I can get to where I was easily now in a few mins as I know what I did. In the meantime, here's a gif of what I'm experiencing:
-snip-
The main collision is fine, but the collision for that wall doesn't work.

Anyways, like I said earlier. You said something that the Hauntedhouse.bls doesn't go in the kitchen's oven, It does. I hope it's in the perfect position so I can load it into the oven some time...

Anyways, like I said earlier. You said something that the Hauntedhouse.bls doesn't go in the kitchen's oven, It does. I hope it's in the perfect position so I can load it into the oven some time...
No, you can't go in the oven iirc. You must be thinking of the sink/cabinet.

I cant get this tune out of my head its like "Waiting for bedroom (Finger Snapping) Waiting for bedroom to come back (Fingers Snapping and Feet Stomping on the ground)" and it won't stop

Progress!

The actual bedroom's collision is almost done. The only thing after that is to give the outside of the model collision and the last 2 secrets. So far the original bedroom is already using less static shapes than wrap's bedroom.

All that needs to be done on the inside is to add collision to the bottom wall trim.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 07:42:10 PM by Wrapperup »

Will you make the windows and light bulb in the OG bedroom breakable? And will the alarm clock work too?

Will you make the windows and light bulb in the OG bedroom breakable? And will the alarm clock work too?

yes. I'm trying to replicate the original bedroom as efficiently as I can.

No, you can't go in the oven iirc. You must be thinking of the sink/cabinet.

Yeah you can, I used to do it in V19 dude. Seriously, Learn your BL map history.. You can load haunted house in there..

Yeah you can, I used to do it in V19 dude. Seriously, Learn your BL map history.. You can load haunted house in there..
That's the cabinent. I could open up v20 to show you right now even.

Yep here you go - found that it's not in the oven...

Imgur really killed this jpg but hey it should still be readable

Oh wow. I'm very stupid. Last time I loaded I really did think it was in the oven. *facedesk*

I assume you're re-making the explodeclock function?  :D