Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 111423 times)

Because that's not possible to do as an add-on.

I started working on a converter that could parse these files and turn them into useful things like static shapes and bricks, but never finished it and most likely never will as I pretty much stopped playing blockland. Though, if wrab wants to do something similar that would be awesome
Cant you just copy the Mis, Dif ,Ter loaders out of the old tourge and old blockland engine??? and stuff them into a zip

Cant you just copy the Mis, Dif ,Ter loaders out of the old tourge and old blockland engine??? and stuff them into a zip
All the engine code that used to open these files doesn't exist anymore in v21. You have to use an external program to convert them to bricks or static shapes.

Because that's not possible to do as an add-on.

I started working on a converter that could parse these files and turn them into useful things like static shapes and bricks, but never finished it and most likely never will as I pretty much stopped playing blockland. Though, if wrab wants to do something similar that would be awesome

i was planning on making a program fro that, just slap in a dif, and walla, an obj file for the visual, and seperate obj's for each layer needed will pop out.
although it would help greatly if i could find the source to the dif2dae

More progress
Dresser and Bed have collision (however, the secrets' collision meshes are not done)

Dresser

Bed

cca puts bedroom in another program confirmed

when the bedroom is done, release this over to the addons section
this needs publicity

when the bedroom is done, release this over to the addons section
this needs publicity

Thats the plan, after i add in a little map editor so you can place the shapes in, and make the gui a little nicer.

Thats the plan, after i add in a little map editor so you can place the shapes in, and make the gui a little nicer.
YES YES AND YES,  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  I made so many cookies for you, you are the best wrapperup
Also im hosting a server called Astroids -Static Map-

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 08:48:53 PM by mario0126 »

map editor so you can place the shapes in, and make the gui a little nicer.
forget yes
YES YES AND YES,  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  I made so many cookies for you, you are the best wrapperup
motherloving agreed yo
cookie spam and all

forget yesmotherloving agreed yo
cookie spam and all
Its not spam its "Giving out cookies who you love to"

Its not spam its "Giving out cookies who you love to"
of course, my bad

Idea: Static Map Skin Packs, basically when you select a static map, you can also select which textures you want to use. That way we don't have to have duplicates for retextured bedrooms, you could just make a texture pack.

So, how fast is the hype train accelerating?