System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!

Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 109875 times)

Would it be possible for the maps to have little icons like the skyboxes, grounds, and water do?

Yeah, that was my original idea for how the menu should be. It will most likely make its way into the final version.

wrapper
you are my new god
my blockland god to be exact

Probably should remove the echos before giving anyone a download link.

How possible would it be to take those planet models from that really old planet map and make them compatible with this?

How possible would it be to take those planet models from that really old planet map and make them compatible with this?

I don't know of a way of importing interior files or converting them back to another format, so i'll have to remodel them.

I found some old download for it and the planets appear to be .dts files, though there's multiple for each planet
or is this more complicated than just loading up .dts files into the game

I found some old download for it and the planets appear to be .dts files, though there's multiple for each planet
or is this more complicated than just loading up .dts files into the game

PM me the map please.

and the v20 tutorial is more detailed than the stuffty one we have now

what the forget are you talking about

StaticMap_ is abit long

Why not SMap_ ?

this...
this is just...
WOW

I have a request, could you take inspiration from the GSF city maps and make like, a Blockland central hub? It doesn't have to be fancy, just a few buildings, some with interiors and some without interiors aligned to the brick system.

I'M LATE BUT I HAVE MY TICKET FOR THE HYPE TRAIN

I will be doing a new map soon. Any suggestions? inb4kitchenandslopes