Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 111430 times)

:panda:  :nes: :cookieMonster:  :cookie: this is nice!!!!! is there anyway that you can get the other maps then make them into static maps, go and get the RTB megadump and then go in the zip folder and you find a maps folder and in the folder there are a lot of maps!! :D

Alright,on my server I enabled the maps,then when I go to load them they're not in the ground enviorment like Wrapperup said. Please help?

can you add these map too? pretty please?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=44273.0
as far as I know wrapperup stopped working on this for now

I can't find the maps, HALP

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

I know that a kid like me won't make an impact on your mind, Wrapperup, but i was wondering if you could make a kitchen map. back in 2009, i had so much fun playing on it, then i lost my key code. i found it about 3 months ago, and my favorite map was gone(and the others) and it was sad. please release kitchen. my life would be complete if you did :)

I know that a kid like me won't make an impact on your mind, Wrapperup, but i was wondering if you could make a kitchen map. back in 2009, i had so much fun playing on it, then i lost my key code. i found it about 3 months ago, and my favorite map was gone(and the others) and it was sad. please release kitchen. my life would be complete if you did :)
Someone is already working on the kitchen.

What's with the sudden idiots in this thread now?

The Original Bedroom map doesnt load :(

New version of Static Maps [1.2-beta]

A very small update but this fixes any issues with changing gamemodes and not automatically reconnecting
(Thanks to Greek2me for bringing this issue up)

Download