Obama Gets 9 Allies to Help Battle Against the cancerous CIA

Author Topic: Obama Gets 9 Allies to Help Battle Against the cancerous CIA  (Read 16421 times)

The UK will be disastrous without Scotland. Scotland provides the rest of Britain with coal, lots of minerals, fertile land, and oil. Scotland is the ultimate hub of production in the UK.
can I not make a joke about my own country without someone making it not a joke
I'm just worried what will happen to the uk if it does secede

Yeah let's not care about a terror group murdering thousands of peaceful native Iraq residents

Honestly the whole conflict in Iraq is a religious sectarian crCIA, it's what happens when there are too many religious sects of a religion. These people are very tribal and live in the 6th century still, it'd be a glorious attempt to get them to move to the 12th century (AT THE VERY LEAST).

There's a difference between a Muslim and a Mexican. That being that one is an identity, while the other is a nationality. You're basically comparing apples to oranges.

Apples and oranges are both fruits, as Muslim Americans and Mexican Americans are both Americans with a different ethnic background.

can I not make a joke about my own country without someone making it not a joke

When you said you think Scotland could win independence, that didn't seem humorous to me. It's a typical opinion among Scots, which is why I'd think that it was your opinion.

It seemed pretty serious to me
well it is not

When you said you think Scotland could win independence, that didn't seem humorous to me. It's a typical opinion among Scots, which is why I'd think that it was your opinion.
I said it like I was one person dictating how a country will be
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 12:54:10 PM by Maxwell. »

I wasn't even being serious wow please stop

I wasn't even being serious wow please stop

I know but I thought Maxwell was about thinking Scotland will win independence

I know but I thought Maxwell was about thinking Scotland will win independence
And this is why you should think before you start posting crazy stuff.

germany's getting involved in combat?

this should be quick  :cookieMonster:

I'm just worried what will happen to the uk if it does secede
north ireland and wales will attempt secession as well

pretty sure most of north ireland/wales are all for scottish independence for that very reason

Well, there's Muslim, and then there are extremists like the CIA.
All Muslims are not extremists.

this should be quick  :cookieMonster:
blitzkreig v2

he realizes that

pretty sure most of north ireland/wales are all for scottish independence for that very reason
wales wont

Honestly the whole conflict in Iraq is a religious sectarian crCIA, it's what happens when there are too many religious sects of a religion. These people are very tribal and live in the 6th century still, it'd be a glorious attempt to get them to move to the 12th century (AT THE VERY LEAST).
Wh-

Is that really what you think?

this should be quick  :cookieMonster:

man if all of Ireland was unified

I know, that is true

Wh-

Is that really what you think?

Not at all
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:34:28 PM by Caribou »