Obama Gets 9 Allies to Help Battle Against the cancerous CIA

Author Topic: Obama Gets 9 Allies to Help Battle Against the cancerous CIA  (Read 16429 times)

Aaaannnnd, he fell for it.

(Slow clap)

But no really, this issue (and im talking about the whole middle eastern issue) has escalated to the same "alah Hu Akbar" bullstuff.
One group of people decides "Hey, lets stir up some trouble with the HUGE NATIONS OF THE WORLD, I mean, what could happen? Antagonizing them is fun come on give it a try!"

Millions of tax dollars later, the 7 nation army strolls in to put an end to it all and guess what "LOCAL NEWS HEADLINE, EVERYONE BEING CRIMINALY UNJUST ABANDON stuff" And we all stroll out. Its the same repetitive process that gets us nowhere, it would be best to leave them alone until they either die out or get bored.

well guys, that minority of christians committed acts of terrorism so i guess its time to nuke every country with a large population of christians

But no really, this issue (and im talking about the whole middle eastern issue) has escalated to the same "alah Hu Akbar" bullstuff.
doing stuff in the name of religion is more than just the middle east, its everywhere and its bullstuff

Frankie that made my day lol.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that African American neighborhoods have higher crime rates on average than your typical white neighborhood. I can give you crime rates of America's blackest towns, cities and/or areas and I'll prove to you that they all have two things in common: very low family income levels, and high crime rates.
Then the high crime rate has to do with the fact that they have a very low income, it's not simply because they're black. It's a common thing for minorities to have a lower income.

Low income wouldn't be that bad of an issue if we'd just fix the damn thing

well guys, that minority of christians committed acts of terrorism so i guess its time to nuke every country with a large population of christians
Goodbye Ireland.

Its ok, redheads don't have souls anyway

ey look at this yoke

« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:50:34 PM by Caribou »

And why are these people low income? It's not the governments fault, it is their fault. Many of them didn't attend college, many of them didn't even get their high school diploma's, and many of them also have Kidd at substantially young ages before they are fit (financially and mentally). I'm not saying that it's someone's fault 100% for being poor, but there are always reasons as to why someone may be poor. I don't know if it's because they're black, because on average African Americans have an IQ of 85, while the average white in America has an IQ of 100. Without a doubt, that says something. (Source: http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm keep in kind this statistic is everywhere). Hence how Jewish Americans and Hong Kongers score the highest.
because they have stuffty education, and education is paid by property tax (in america at least), which is pretty low in bad neighborhoods because of the crime rate (which is high because theyre poor), and you cant get a good paying job without being well educated (unless youre lucky)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycle_of_poverty
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:15:43 PM by Frankie² »

I was going to argue seriously with you but then you said

I don't know if it's because they're black, because on average African Americans have an IQ of 85, while the average white in America has an IQ of 100. Without a doubt, that says something.

You are definitely being tribal now.

Its the neighborhoods. If there were in nicer, more well kept neighborhoods, more like a gated community things would be much different.
Also FYI caribou, I don't know where you pulled that information out of your ass but im sure half of that is from some half assed article on
the kool kids klub wiki pages.

And why are these people low income? It's not the governments fault, it is their fault. Many of them didn't attend college, many of them didn't even get their high school diploma's, and many of them also have kids at substantially young ages before they are fit (financially and mentally). I'm not saying that it's someone's fault 100% for being poor, but there are always reasons as to why someone may be poor. I don't know if it's because they're black, because on average African Americans have an IQ of 85, while the average white in America has an IQ of 100. Without a doubt, that says something. (Source: http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm keep in kind this statistic is everywhere). Hence how Jewish Americans and Hong Kongers score the highest.
No it is not. It is not their fault, Cairbou, and that has been explained to you. Look up something called the "poverty cycle", and it is something very, VERY hard to get out of.

These people are low income because of the poverty cycle. Many of them didn't attend college because they're families are poor. Many of them dropped out of high school because education is never really raised as a big deal in those communities/their parents don't give a stuff because they were raised not to give a stuff. People of kids at such a young age is because their education was absolute stuff. Schools aren't really payed that much (they don't get a big budget), because property tax is such loving stuff.

The reason the IQ is only 15 points lower is because some of the people called the "outliers" drag the numbers down.

The IQ test isn't a really great measurement of intelligence in the first place.

You are so loving tribal, and I don't even think that you notice it. Black people are not poor because they are black. Black people are not loving "stupid" because they are black.

because they have stuffty education, and education is paid by property tax (in america at least), which is pretty low in bad neighborhoods because of the crime rate (which is high because theyre poor), and you cant get a good paying job without being well educated (unless youre lucky)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycle_of_poverty

Thank you for linking me to this, it enlightened me and now I know how the cycle of poverty works
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:51:32 PM by Caribou »