Author Topic: Furdle & Thorfin25 - "Server lagging? Time to permaban half the server!"  (Read 25779 times)

I'll let the images speak for themselves. This is just ridiculous.

Stop encouraging them, Twente.

right, because we're obligated to keep people like xXElite_SNiperXx around who don't do jack stuff but spam and leave

Thorfin in is now removed from his administrative position on my server, those screenshots are absolutely ridiculous.  

Yeah, we ban people whom we know wont be any help at all to the server during the development phase, then when the server opens the ban list gets cleared. This way the building environment doesn't get disrupted. Ban list is at 200+ and counting.

Coincidentally, Furdle just permanently banned me from his server without reason, seconds after I pressed "join server".

Yeah, we ban people whom we know wont be any help at all to the server during the development phase, then when the server opens the ban list gets cleared. This way the building environment doesn't get disrupted. Ban list is at 200+ and counting.

Didn't even give me a chance

[IM G]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj629/gr8dayseth/Cafewgfwegfewpture_zpsad31b977.png~original[/img]
[IM G]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj629/gr8dayseth/Captuvrgwere_zps5a8a5445.png~original[/img]
Didn't even give me a chance
Taken out of context, Tills was talking to someone who (ironically) got banned just before you joined.

I know i wouldn't
what why
Taken out of context, Tills was talking to someone who (ironically) got banned just before you joined.
oh ok

This.

I'm pretty sure I've explained how I run my servers, I cant find the exact quote that I said.
Calm yo titties, all the bans will be lifted when we're out of development.

why not just set a password
I mean if you're gonna ban people before they even get a chance to talk you might as well

I mean if you're gonna ban people before they even get a chance to talk you might as well

Because some people who join are actually productive.
Banning unproductive people = a better productive rate
It gets results.

Coincidentally, Furdle just permanently banned me from his server without reason, seconds after I pressed "join server".
because you're igloos
because people like me wouldnt've come along
it would've been a 1 or 2 man project, instead of like a 12 men and 1 women project

Do you know how awful it would be to do that. The amount of people that join, build one building that can be used, then leave are fine. There's also quite a few people that stay on the server and build ie:
Contributors (Alphabetical Order)
Archimedes
Checko
Facebot
Furdle
Jack Noir
Kick
KickFlow
Kreon
Momentum
Nixton
Orange
Palladium
Pass
Siba
Smallguy
Sylvanor
SynthesisPandaBot
Tally
Ten Speed
Thorfin
And that's probably only half of the people who have even worked on the build. And idk about you, but I'm not always on Steam. And something tells me others aren't as well. So putting a password on the server these people wouldn't be able to join and build.