Furdle & Thorfin25 - "Server lagging? Time to permaban half the server!"

Author Topic: Furdle & Thorfin25 - "Server lagging? Time to permaban half the server!"  (Read 25723 times)

Way to disregard my post almost completely. Those were all quotes to posts you have made in THIS thread previously. You are calling people richardriders, trash, slave drivers, autistic and telling people to forget off. After all that, someone gets pissy and you say:

The only thing i have to translate his current state of mind, is the things he says. If he says, "Hey, i think it's not quite like that, rather like .." then i can translate a positive attitude off of his post, if he is literally calling people autistic and richardriders, theres only one logical conclusion to draw

The only thing i have to translate his current state of mind, is the things he says. If he says, "Hey, i think it's not quite like that, rather like .." then i can translate a positive attitude off of his post, if he is literally calling people autistic and richardriders, theres only one logical conclusion to draw
you must have a hard time communicating in real life if you can't tell a person's mood by what they say lol

using abrasive language doesn't mean the person is angry 24/7, what if they legitamatly mean "get out" or "i cringed"? if you knew taboo for any amount of time you'd know he isn't a moody person online to get angry, ever.

space in the other hand isn't the brightest light bulb and would be more likely, and really
Go headbutt a bullet you egotistical drama shark.
this totally isn't meant to be 100% aggressive.

Way to disregard my post almost completely. Those were all quotes to posts you have made in THIS thread previously. You are calling people richardriders, trash, slave drivers, autistic and telling people to forget off. After all that, someone gets pissy and you say:
are you autistic

It's about preferences.
I named myself Space1255 because it has a special meaning that I'm not willing to share with a website full of egotistical friends.
I can literally say the same thing about your name if it sounds stupid to me.
I'm not going to argue with you, so don't try to stir more stuff up
Go headbutt a bullet you egotistical drama shark.
He didn't disagree with me, I just lashed out at him.

I'm not even sure who you are, but I can already tell you are a problem and need to go away.

I'm not even sure who you are, but I can already tell you are a problem and need to go away.
That has already been implied.

considering the strangely sudden vendetta he apparently has against me, probably the alt of an old problem user

considering the strangely sudden vendetta he apparently has against me, probably the alt of an old problem user
Just so you know it isn't all about you.
Tell me, what alt could I possibly be when I told my in game name and ID? Yes, I'm using an alt key, but I'm no alt of an old problem user.
And forget my ego broke my vow of not posting in this topic anymore.

I don't hate you, I'm just pissed off at you and a collection of other people in real life.
The stress is getting to me.

you sure are making it look that way lol

Tell me, what alt could I possibly be when I told my in game name and ID? Yes, I'm using an alt key, but I'm no alt of an old problem user.
how should i know, there are so many lol

I don't hate you, I'm just pissed off at you and a collection of other people in real life.
Oh okay so now you admit you have an ego even though you just used that word twice to insult people in your earlier statements. Good job, make up your loving mind.

Oh, and you might want to handle your life problems before you come here acting like a little pissy snob. We don't care who is pissing you off in real life. I have things to deal with in life but I don't come on here and call the whole forums a bunch of "egotistical friends." You better learn how to handle your problems kid.

Oh okay so now you admit you have an ego
Everyone has an ego, mine isn't as big as Taboo's from my point of view.
Oh, and you might want to handle your life problems before you come here acting like a little pissy snob. We don't care who is pissing you off in real life. I have things to deal with in life but I don't come on here and call the whole forums a bunch of "egotistical friends." You better learn how to handle your problems kid.
I just handled it. It was a misunderstanding.
I also didn't call the whole forums egotistical, I was exaggerating.
Looks like I know how to handle my life problems really well.

Everyone has an ego, mine isn't as big as Taboo's from my point of view.
if you want to explain how my ego is so big, i'd love to hear it

Looks like I know how to handle my life problems really well.
...no, it really doesn't look that way at all, sorry

how should i know, there are so many lol
Lets start a list of known problem users, I'll start:
Computermix
Valce
Taboo
Emo Freak
Cca